Triumph United Shorts

888Shogun888

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What's up everyone. I did a search but didn't find specifically what I was looking for. I have a pair of sprawls(awesome) and Koral(ITCHY VELCRO!!) but am looking to get a new pair of shorts. I have a few triumph united t-shirts and the quality is fantastic and I have heard the same on here. But I have not heard anything about their fight shorts. So I was hoping someone on here has tried them out and could give me a heads up on how they are size wise, comfort, quality etc etc.

Thanks a ton.

link for people. http://www.triumphunited.com/THE-ICEBERG-P24C5.aspx

ive looked into them as well but im pretty much sold on the new sprawl gflexes that just came out

I wonder when their gloves will be available to purchase?

you don't want the $1000 panther leather ones!!! lol. gotta love a company with some humor.

i have these shorts and they are awesome. i wear a 33 in jeans and i bought a 34 and they were a little tight. im 5'11 195 pounds also so take that into consideration. They are pretty good but i dont have experience with tapout or sprawl so i cant compare them that way!

you don't want the $1000 panther leather ones!!! lol. gotta love a company with some humor.
I'm glad some people get it...people still call and ask me where we get off selling $1,000 gloves...lol

I have both the Terminal 2 and Iceberg shorts.

The Terminal 2 are pretty basic shorts, no slits, simple velcro closure, internal draw string. I dig the external mouth piece pocket. I have used them for both stand up and rolling and never had any issues.

The Iceberg shorts are very similar to the terminal but there are some upgrades. First noticeable change is the design. The Logos are embroidered not screened. IMO they look better too. They scraped the external pocket and with an internal. Internal pockets are not my favorite, but I know many organizations do not allow pockets when competing so I understand when so few companies have them. Next you notice the Leg slits which the old shorts did not have. I didn't really have mobility problems before but if someone did, they would be sure to move freely in the Iceberg shorts.

I use both shorts quite a bit and have had no issues what so ever with durability. They both fit true to size and I have not had any issues with them falling down or riding up.

Panther Leather? I didn't see those. How about a pair made out of 100% Kimodo Dragon?:icon_chee

The Terminal 2 are pretty basic shorts, no slits, simple velcro closure, internal draw string. I dig the external mouth piece pocket. I have used them for both stand up and rolling and never had any issues.

The Iceberg shorts are very similar to the terminal but there are some upgrades. First noticeable change is the design. The Logos are embroidered not screened. IMO they look better too. They scraped the external pocket and with an internal. Internal pockets are not my favorite, but I know many organizations do not allow pockets when competing so I understand when so few companies have them. Next you notice the Leg slits which the old shorts did not have. I didn't really have mobility problems before but if someone did, they would be sure to move freely in the Iceberg shorts.

I use both shorts quite a bit and have had no issues what so ever with durability. They both fit true to size and I have not had any issues with them falling down or riding up.

awesome thanks for the input. as soon as I get paid I am gonna pick up a pair.

How would you say the length is on the iceberg compared to the terminal 2.

anyone got some info on the new shorts? Length compared to other shorts, fit etc etc. thanks

I have a pair of the Terminal 2s. They're classy looking shorts, good closure system. Despite the lack of split seams, the legs are wide enough that it's never been an issue.

Overall a high quality product.

I got the icebergs last night. Great shorts. I will post some pics alittle later.

Back