Triumph United Iceberg Shorts

Punishment1320

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I got these shorts and I have decided to give them a review.
IMG00140.jpg

First up fit and finish.
They look and feel great. Very few loose strings. I got a 32 which is what I wear in everything but sprawls and the fit was right on. It is 4 way stretch material and feels nice.
IMG00144.jpg

They are just above the knee and for reference they are just slightly shorter then sprawls.
IMG00145.jpg

IMG00146.jpg

Closure System.
It has the standard closure system except for instead of it coming across the front it comes
from over the top which I like because sometimes I find that the velcro irratates me.
IMG00142.jpg

Mobility.
These shorts have split seams but are shorter(3-4 inches) then other shorts. I personally like this I do not typically like split seams but these are ok. I have no issues with high kicks, pulling guard, or any other movement.
IMG00143.jpg

I would recommend these shorts. They are very comfy and work exactly how they should. I got these shorts from MMAWarehouse.com and everything I got came on time including a new pair of the grip flex sprawls. Overall the Icebergs are very good shorts. I would give them a 9 out of 10.

awesome, thanks for the review. Will be picking some up probably this weekend. I have a few of their t-shirts and they are awesome quality as well.

yeah man no problem. These are great shorts.... I am wearing them right now :)

Thanks for posting the first review I've seen on these and thanks for shopping with us - both of you! Have a great weekend

Thanks for posting the first review I've seen on these and thanks for shopping with us - both of you! Have a great weekend

Yeah I have bought from you atleast 6 times and everytime has been perfect so thank you.

Just another quick note I have rolled a couple more times in these shorts and they seem like they are going to be very durable. Great shorts.

I like the "over the top" velcro closure, almost as much as I like "Over The Top" the motion picture. It's why I swear by OTM shorts. This will def be the next shorts I buy. Thanks for the review.

I like the "over the top" velcro closure, almost as much as I like "Over The Top" the motion picture. It's why I swear by OTM shorts. This will def be the next shorts I buy. Thanks for the review.

Blahahaha, good show, good sir. Over the top is mos def the best movie ever invented in life.

As for the review, I'm debating between 40 thieves capones, Venum chuteboxe, Venum Paulo Filho, Hayabusa Kyoudo, and these. These seem to be really classic, good looking shorts and this review put them firmly in the mix. Thanks a lot again. :icon_lol:

i have these and they are great shorts. I also have a review for anyone else looking for more info. Just search for mega gear review. I don't want to post a link in here and hijack the thread.

I know this thread hasn't been replied in in a while, but I recently got a pair of these too and they're by FAR my favorite shorts. They are the most durable shorts I've ever owned, the only problem is now I need more pairs of them!!!

Back