Triumph United, any info

We have a new shirt coming out which is a skull inside of a tank shooting at a dragon on fire.

And it's tie-dyed.

High 5

As long as the skull itself is not on fire, I'd buy that. Make it a rashguard and you have a new bestseller.

sweet. I saw that one last night and loved it. I get random people telling me they like the muertos shirt. Hope this one is the same.

when's the gloves coming out buddy?

got some gear from them a couple monthes back...quality shirts, very comfy, and the ladies love em.....

when u guys gunna have more jiu-jitsu death squad shirts??

Due to customs we cannot, since they were made of real Zebra.

Your article in Fight! was probably the highlight of the issue. Never a fan of Sanchez previously, but those pictures were hilarious.

I'm not going to lie... The latest article in Fight! has inspired me to vigorously rub my ear for ten minutes every night before I go to bed.

I just have to have that cauliflower look, you know? The ladies love licking on it.

I'm not going to lie... The latest article in Fight! has inspired me to vigorously rub my ear for ten minutes every night before I go to bed.

I just have to have that cauliflower look, you know? The ladies love licking on it.

Buena Suerte!

Back