Triumph United 40% off coupon

Code works for me too.

Anyone have any experience with their Thai shorts? The fact that they are calling them trunks worries me. I want short shorts and if possible a cut like Fairtex.

Edit: Now I'm considering just ordering a pair of Heatseeker 1.0's. I'll give them a try then return those, the 2.0's or both.

They're short and they're made for thin people. In the right size waist I could split them apart with a kick if I wanted because my thighs and ass are a bit big for them. That's at 34" and 200-220lbs and a size large. Other than that they're nice.

TRIUMPH UNITED THAI TRUNKS

although the 40% off applies on the checkout screen, when the pay screen comes on, the discount doesnt show up

is anyone else having this problem?

although the 40% off applies on the checkout screen, when the pay screen comes on, the discount doesnt show up

is anyone else having this problem?

Go through Title MMA. Triumph United website is broken

Just used the code on the TU site. paid less than $40 for the Thai kru bag gloves and a shirt! Great heads up. If it all works out with the bag gloves, I'll def pick up more gear from TU. I like their branding and style. Hope the performance matches the looks.

Just used the code on the TU site. paid less than $40 for the Thai kru bag gloves and a shirt! Great heads up. If it all works out with the bag gloves, I'll def pick up more gear from TU. I like their branding and style. Hope the performance matches the looks.

I have the kru bag gloves and they are great the only thing I wish it had was an attached thumb.other then that good buy.

Last edited:
I had the strangest online shopping experience.

I went to Boxing Discount to check out their sales and when I wanted to create an account it instead recognized my email from my TitleMMA/Boxing account and logged that in - so I guess they're yet another front for Title. I then threw some things in my cart and applied the T*U discount code - this removed the sale on the non-T*U items in my cart and raised the shipping cost from Boxing Discount's flat 3 buck rate. I ended up parting up the order in two and when I checked my mail later, I could see that the first one with a bit of gear and so got confirmed by Boxing Discount and the second one with a few T*U things got confirmed by the T*U store... Strange shit.

Ended up buying the 2.0 Heatseekers and the padding at the knuckles seem harder than the TU Silencers I use for sparring. I haven't punched anything with the 2.0 yet so maybe the gloves just needs to get worked in?

Ended up buying the 2.0 Heatseekers and the padding at the knuckles seem harder than the TU Silencers I use for sparring. I haven't punched anything with the 2.0 yet so maybe the gloves just needs to get worked in?

It needs to be broken in, I had a similar issue. Try to work a heavy bag for awhile and the foam should loosen up a bit.

I went to Boxing Discount to check out their sales and when I wanted to create an account it instead recognized my email from my TitleMMA/Boxing account and logged that in - so I guess they're yet another front for Title. I then threw some things in my cart and applied the T*U discount code - this removed the sale on the non-T*U items in my cart and raised the shipping cost from Boxing Discount's flat 3 buck rate. I ended up parting up the order in two and when I checked my mail later, I could see that the first one with a bit of gear and so got confirmed by Boxing Discount and the second one with a few T*U things got confirmed by the T*U store... Strange shit.

I ordered three pairs of Title wraps and 2 T*U shirts from Title over the weekend, and all of my correspondence came from T*U. As long as i keep getting my shit i guess i don't care where it comes from

did u end up getting flat 3 buck rate on the triumphed stuff then??

Nope. 10-11 buck shipping on four shirts if I entered the coupon. Makes no sense.

When you enter the coupon code with any of Title's network of sites, it forwards the order to TU. When I used the code on TitleMMA I got a transaction receipt and shipping confirmation from TU instead of Title.

Just a quick heads up for those interested in the Heatseeker fiasco.

I just got my HS1's in tonight and they are IDENTICAL to my HS2's. Only differences are the logos and colors. Apparently TU thought it was a good idea to change their perfectly good HS1's at some point a few months ago. They are now NOT the same HS1's Clamp has in his comparison pics a few pages before this post. More detailed pics to come when Clamp releases his HS1 vs. HS2 review. Say hello to the Heatseeker 1.1's.

IMG_17761.jpg

100_1319.jpg

IMG_17771.jpg

100_1320.jpg

The outside of the black one looks pretty identical to mine (original 16oz blacks) except for the "16oz" tag. I don't have that one. Note that Clamp's red ones have been deformed some by his seemingly brutally big hands.
On the inside shot a few things seem off as you've noted yourself. The stiff padding on the thumb side of the lacing should go all the way up to the thumb and end in an angular shape with no stitching across it. On your gloves it is short, square and stitched off.
The stiff padding on the other side should go an inch or two further than it does on your gloves. I can't tell if they changed the inside ergonomics too.

It's weird that they'd revise the glove that substantially. It's doesn't look 100% like the v2s in the stitching, but it is close.

Just ordered 16 OZ HS 2.0's, pro shinguards and superlative head gear. Hope it's good stuff!

Just ordered 16 OZ HS 2.0's, pro shinguards and superlative head gear. Hope it's good stuff!

You won't regret it.I never owned anything triumph united until the sale.I ended up liking the stuff soo much I bought all this...................................................
photo4.jpg

It's true my originals got a lot of use but they're still better than the newer models, and it sucks you can't them anymore.

Back