• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trish Stratus: overrated or the hottest ever?

jml4life

Boom
@Blue
Reaction score
014_DI02020--d95e0f91a613294c453e2c846371cd4e.jpg
P32z4hQ_d.webp

Anyone who says she looks better recently is insane. She's old with face work done.
20230424_RAW_trish--5753f6a5d314398c8803ee445de62a36.jpg

I thought she was the hottest, but then some cruel motherfucker in here pointed out her "tranny" features that I couldn't unsee, and she dropped a few rungs on that ladder.

I always thought Trish had boxy hips or something, idk hard to explain.

I think Keibler and Torrie are the top 2.

Not as hot now since she had plastic surgery.

So are we judging on how she look now or her prime?

I don't get these threads, when I was young and needed fap fuel........she was one of them.

But am I supposed to use 2023 eyes now?

I love her body much more now, but when 13 year old Kane got a hug from trish stratus in a white tank top, black bra and hat, it made me not want to play video games anymore.

One of the hottest, but like others - Im more on the Stacy side.
Layla was mad under rated too

So are we judging on how she look now or her prime?

I don't get these threads, when I was young and needed fap fuel........she was one of them.

But am I supposed to use 2023 eyes now?
When I was young and needed fap fuel, the Mazda handbook with the lady on the cover was good enough

Overrated. Prime Sunny and Torrie Wilson were nicer. I don't care for girls who have obviously fake tits, like rock solid looking. Meh

In her prime I'd say overrated. Not a fan of the giant tits look.

Back