Media Triple C responds to Yan

Not sure how many fights the UFC could make that would get me more excited than Cejudo vs Yan.

Henry will be back and fighting once his wife he dated for 8 weeks takes half his money lol.
Haha. Harsh but not unlikely. Also, does CCC speak Russian? Or am I just dumb and don’t understand what I just watched?

Wish Henry would whip this Hasbulla dude’s ass. Guy is getting too cocky for his britches.

Triple C has a wife and wedding to fund, he will be back soon

He is good, but how can you favor him over Yan?

Yan is a much more diverse, complete and dangerous striker; impossible to wrestle as of late and would absolutely butcher Cejudo in the clinch. Cejudo can beat Sterling, Garbrandt, Font and probably Sandhagen, but Yan is a nightmare match-up for him.

Yan would break him down
cause unlike aljo, Triple C can actually strike and mix his striking/wrestling quite well, he'd be able to take down Petr and keep up with him on the feet, Triple C has that championship mindset and knows how to get a win regardless. I'd favour him over Petr.

The Hasbola meme is already played out. I'm tired of seeing him.

The yan hype is insane on here. He barely got past Rivera, and he would not be impossible for cejudo to take down. There's levels to wrestling and yan is levels below Cejudo. I don't even like Cejudo, but you're crazy of you think he doesn't have a solid chance against Yan. Hell, even on the feet it would be close.
This. He didn't even look great in the Aljo fight, it was just Aljo being fucking retarded that made him look decent. The limitations of his high guard would be on full display in a CCC fight.

I actually want Henry to come back. I think there are a bunch of interesting fights for him now.

Oh, do you?!
giphy.gif

EBE1D339-7AC1-4C7C-A1BF-4753475A3B94.png
Cejudo would kill Yan.

Cejudo is the only fighter i've seen get measurably better with each fight. His leg kicks just become lethal. How is Yan going to outwrestle him in any way? We'll see how "impossible to wrestle" Yan is for a Gold medalist. There are levels to this, and Yan level is many, many levels below Cejudo level in wrestling.

Yan's only hope would be that Cejudo stopped training and has slipped. If he made the improvements between fights he has over his last 3-4, it would be a short affair.
All Cejudo has to do is actually fight! Was the “short affair” comment a pun?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back