Trinity Of Silva, Gus, Cormier

Genki Sudo II

Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face!
Banned
Reaction score
I hear people saying they could possibly see Jones as a theoretical three weight class champion.

Well I give you the three symbolic standard bearer in each of the weight classes he has to beat. And I see him beating maybe one or two and on the flip side losing to all three. Not sold on the the GOAT discussion at all... At least for now.

Well I think him as unstoppable is now put back into reality...he is human (unlike his shirt says)

Is there a new weight class being invented?
When did anyone say Jones would be MW champ? No chance ever of him making 185.

can jones even get 1 belt? after the rematch he will be a journeyman in the lhw

If Cain and JDS die of some freak accident then MAYBE he can take HW.

I agree... I could see him going up to HW and doing OK but how the hell would he drop another 20 lbs to MW. He'd literally be Bones Jones, a skeleton.

I don't think he would win the belt at HW either. I could see him beating some upper level guys but I don't think he could handle the very top end competition.

Yep. He ain't making 185 in this lifetime. Not unless he gets some sort of disease that will prevent him from fighting again, ever.

If Cain and JDS die of some freak accident then MAYBE he can take HW.

I doubt it. I think there are several HW's that would beat him other than Cain and JDS. They may not have the skillset he does, but he won't look as good against someone comparable in size to him.

Back