Triller Fight Club Dec.10th Pacquiao vs DK Yoo

No
d1cf0632-aaa8-4912-82b2-03ac318130d6_text.gif

I hope PAC is even a shadow of his former self
he should buzzsaw this guy
if not
it will be a sad day

Manny, just stop.

This Youtuber is basically a scam artist... not on the jake paul level, where we at least see the full fight and judge for ourselves...
This guy is a legit video edit pretender...
Does Manny really need the money that bad?
Almost embarassing for an atg.

Actually, maybe Manny will be the guy to finally wreck one of these guys beyond repair. isn't that what the suckers keep paying for? Clue: he won't be wrecked beyond repair. It won't be worth watching.

Last edited:
It's gonna be interesting to see if Manny goes for the kill or plays it easy on him

Manny, just stop.

This Youtuber is basically a scam artist... not on the jake paul level, where we at least see the full fight and judge for ourselves...
This guy is a legit video edit pretender...
Does Manny really need the money that bad?
Almost embarassing for an atg.

Actually, maybe Manny will be the guy to finally wreck one of these guys beyond repair. isn't that what the suckers keep paying for? Clue: he won't be wrecked beyond repair. It won't be worth watching.
I saw on a Korean variety show that Manny was featured on.. he doing is doing this for peace between Russia & Ukraine and around the world
<JonesLaugh>

I saw on a Korean variety show that Manny was featured on.. he doing is doing this for peace between Russia & Ukraine and around the world
<JonesLaugh>

Well if somebody just told me Manny was going to win world peace just by beating K-Tube then I would have been all for it obviously.

Armageddon here we come...

Back