Triggonomics gear????

Newbs24

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I was looking at getting a sweatshirt from his website and I was wondering if anyone has bought from there? If so, how do the sweats fit? True? Big? Small? I know that it will probably be hard to find someone that has bought one but it was worth a shot. Thanks for any info you can provide me with.

Can't say if anyone has any of trigg's gear. Not much mention of it on these boards so it might be hard to get some feedback. Unless I missed something over the past few years?

I refuse to by it, it will make me weak to the RNC :(

~Foz

Fozzy said:
Can't say if anyone has any of trigg's gear. Not much mention of it on these boards so it might be hard to get some feedback. Unless I missed something over the past few years?

I refuse to by it, it will make me weak to the RNC :(

~Foz

Thats harsh!

[QUOTE=Phen

haha. indeed.

Damn madmick at this rate your gonna have more posts than me and ive been here like 2 years more than you :p

~Foz

I have heard that their order processing and shipping is not as quick as it could be but nothing about the quality of the actual products.

I only have his shirts which I love. I wear XL and it doesn't fit too big or too small. Just perfect. YOU KNOW!

MuckRaker said:
I only have his shirts which I love. I wear XL and it doesn't fit too big or too small. Just perfect. YOU KNOW!
Thanks for the info.

Got the hoody last Thursday. Best fitting hoody ever. I am 5'8-9" and around 175lbs (not ideally cut down to BF% but starting to fill out with muscle) and it fits perfect. I usually have a problem because my arms are pretty short considering my build. I got a Large BTW and I am very pleased. Very happy to help my 2nd fav WW (Nick Diaz is #1) U KNOW.

Back