Trevor Smith out of FN83.

I officially hate the poster that created the "14 fights on one card is too many" thread.
Meh, I'm okay with it. Did you really wanna watch a 14 fight card on FS1?

This card is cursed. But it comes with yogurt......yogurt is also cursed.

Meh, I'm okay with it. Did you really wanna watch a 14 fight card on FS1?
Well it's just taking away from speedy FP fights, the FS1 portion would remain the same and FP fights would just be promoted up to the tv cards if scrapped.

No, it's more of Lentz, Moras, Lineker, Thatch, and Smith all dropping off the card inside of a month out. And the last 3 in the last week before the fight. So who's next?

Almost everyone within a 10 days out. Also Daniel Sarafian vs. Sam Alvey got cancelled.

I honestly thought he was cut from the UFC. If they can find anyone to replace him, it would be an improvement.

I feel bad for the fans who bought tickets at this point

No, it's more of Lentz, Moras, Lineker, Thatch, and Smith all dropping off the card inside of a month out. And the last 3 in the last week before the fight. So who's next?
Lentz wasn't on this card. I think you mean Tim Means.

Smith's boring anyway, but sucks if the fight itself gets scrapped. They seem to be looking for a last-ditch replacement though.

How's TUF 17/19 guy Tim Williams doing nowadays? He's an east-coaster and a MW, and they seem to like cutting the guy a break given he was allowed to participate on two seasons of TUF.

Back