tremendously impressed with Adlan Amagov

The AllKnowing1**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
That f*cker hits hard as hell to drop someone in the clinch and rock em when they go for a take down. His short shots and dirty boxing looked dangerous. Who is next for him? And man he really makes his fellow chechens proud. I am extremely happy for that brother. And I really hope that Lombard gets dropped in his next ww bout just for thinking he can drop weight ans rry to dominate everyone just cause he looked washed up at MW. What are your thoughts and opinions

extremely impressed. his UFC debut was awesome too, domination.

Lots of potential and he is still young. tremendous power, great grappling. a real threat.

Dude is legit.

And about Lombard, he is physically gifted but he's never going to have a great MMA legacy.

Really looking forward to his next fight, great prospect

Ya, TJ ain't no slouch. I want to see him fight Saffeidine

Dude is certainly legit, impressed the hell out of me. He's a threat to anyone in that divison, for sure.

That spinning back kick to the body was great. You could see how flush it landed in the slow mo replay

If I'm not mistaken Greg Jackson said in an interview with Ariel Helwani that he has the potential to be a UFC champion.

He's a beast. Very strong grappling and dangerous striking. A fight with John Hathaway would be a step up but would really tell us if he's ready to break into the top 15.

Dude hits crazy fucking hard. I've never heard shots from the clinch sound that nasty and the way he put him down from that position was something else. I want to see him against a Top 10 fighter, particularly a rematch against Lawler or maybe even Brown. Brown's a great measuring stick for where a guy is in the WW division.

He generates more power from close distances than both Cain and Cormier, and that is crazy.

If I'm not mistaken Greg Jackson said in an interview with Ariel Helwani that he has the potential to be a UFC champion.

Khabib, Rustam all have championship potential as well.
It was actually the first fight of Amagov that I've seen while seeing most of TJ's fights.
And seeing them before the fight I was wondering why do they put TJ after a year layoff in the cage with this monster.

A fight with Tarec or Brandon Thatch can be insanely entertaining.

Love these Chechn fighters, great to watch. Amagov's a monster.

Dude is a BEAST. TJ is no slouch and he ran through him

They need to put him on some fox card against someone like Saffedine, Amagov is a very exciting fighter who is likely to win with a KO, he'd gain a lot of fans that way.

Back