Travis Tooke Seminar, in Abilene, Texas

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Jeremy Henderson, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Jeremy Henderson

Jeremy Henderson Amateur Fighter

Travis Tooke will be holding a seminar at Jim Ned high school (Abilene, TX) from 1 P.M. - 5 P.M. on Feb 11h 2006. The seminar will cover the X-Guard, Butterfly guard, and Mount attacks, as well as a question and Answer session!!! The first two hours will be No Gi and the last two hours will be Gi. The cost of this seminar is only $75. For info send me a P.M. or contact me at 325-864-9681 Thanks Jeremy

I need at least 10 more guys to make this successful, if anyone is interested please let me know!!!! We will have a BBQ as well for everyone in attendance

2. Shorrockin

Shorrockin White Belt

I added your event to www.iCompete.org to help you get the word out. You can check out your event page at:
    http://www.icompete.org/event/view/33

If you have any future events feel free to sign up for a free account and add them to our event index. Also, if you sign up for free account I'll transfer the event to your user so that you can modify any comments that pop up or change details as they emerge. Cheers.

Chris

3. Jeremy Henderson

Jeremy Henderson Amateur Fighter

hey thanks, i'll check it out