• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Travis Fulton in big time trouble with the law

He was a legend in his own right.. Have to say it. Was he diddling kids, or watching recordings of it? Either way bad gross move and bye bye.

Thought he would have been late 40s almost 50 by now, tbh.

He was a legend in his own right.. Have to say it. Was he diddling kids, or watching recordings of it? Either way bad gross move and bye bye.

Thought he would have been late 40s almost 50 by now, tbh.
As I understand it he was caught with CP on a flash drive and also trying to get sexual favors from a minor and looking to record it. I probably missed something, but he was a real scumbag.

As I understand it he was caught with CP on a flash drive and also trying to get sexual favors from a minor and looking to record it. I probably missed something, but he was a real scumbag.
the worst part is they were under 12 according to the reports. one thing if they were 16, quite another if they were 11.

the worst part is they were under 12 according to the reports. one thing if they were 16, quite another if they were 11.
Yeah he was trash then. He might have had some serious cte after all those fights, but still. He’s gone and that’s that.

Had he not been sick af somebody probably would have made a movie about him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back