Travis Browne to Rematch Werdum at UFC 203

Dammit, I wanted Cain to avenge his other loss.

Werdum trolling Travis and beating him on the feet was hilarious

not a big Travis fan
but interesting and a big opportunity
to redeem himself
after the way Werdum worked him in the first fight:D

Wow i hope not. Werdum wrecked his shit what justifies a rematch? Have Werdum rematch Arlovski or JDS or something.

I see Browne getting completely raped after blowing his wad trying to keep the distance

This is not the fight I would have expected them to make.
Not at all, but late notice brings together some unlikely matches.

Will Browne "Bisping" Werdum, I wonder?

Travis only really looks good in the first round or if he can lure opponents into dog fights and even then he still sometimes loses.

He looks like a big athletic heavy weight for all of 3 mins then gasses. Or its a brawl and he lands like he did with Overeem or gets caught like by Arlovski.

He will never go to the ground with Werdum. Werdum can hang on the feet, he is massive himself at 6,4 240ish.

Browne will have to go balls to wall and blitz him cos otherwise he is in for a lengthy beating like last time or let it hit the ground and let Werdum sub him.

Werdum working Browne over was pretty good for the soul last time. Browne has actually looked worse and worse since their first encounter. Werdum is still top 3 all time.

I see Browne getting completely raped after blowing his wad trying to keep the distance

I can see him blowing his wad throwing oblique kicks and trying to emulate Cruz' footwork like he did vs Big Foot.

Arlovsky, Hunt, Barnett or JDS would be legit.

But Brown is done.

Lol what a waste of Werdum's time. Black Beast was the way to go. Fuck this gimme fight.

lame. it should of been derrick lewis. Derrick lews time is to shine now.

I'm cool with it the chance of Werdum winning is quite high.

As long as Browne doesn't give up like a bitch like he did against Cain this is a better fight. Black beast simply doesn't have the ground game/grappling to be competitive with Werdum. The beast must be saved for the black beast vs black beast super fight and smashing non-contenders.

Stupid fight, Browne got humiliated and will so again.

Dude can't hang with the top 5 especially under Edmund.

Back