Training trip to Atos San Diego

Vestegnen

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So im planning to do a 1 month trip to San Diego in july/august to train at Atos, and while i found a reasonably priced flight (which i didnt purchase yet) i seem to have a hard time finding somewhere to stay.

So my question for you guys is, if anyone training there or just live in the area could provide som input on housing, living costs etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Also worth noting is that im a student so i wont have unlimited funds.

Any help is appreciated, and thanks :)

call Atos and ask. i'm sure there are plenty of out of town people training there just for the summer

Hey guys,

So im planning to do a 1 month trip to San Diego in july/august to train at Atos, and while i found a reasonably priced flight (which i didnt purchase yet) i seem to have a hard time finding somewhere to stay.

So my question for you guys is, if anyone training there or just live in the area could provide som input on housing, living costs etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Also worth noting is that im a student so i wont have unlimited funds.

Any help is appreciated, and thanks :)

You can attempt to couch surf, which is basically free. It may be hard to find a place to stay for 1 month straight (may have to hop around).

Or, you can try AirBnB for places to rent for the duration of your stay. You can find some good rates on there.

I was looking into training somewhere for a few weeks as well and the logistics of finding somewhere to stay is tricky when you are on a small budget.

i live in PB, which is like 12 min from ATOS. you can probably crash on my couch for a bit if need be, PM me

How much does Atos charge for a day of training and for a week? I am thinking about going in August

Yeah i checked airbnb, reasonable prices but will still drain my budget pretty quickly as i also have to get a rather expensive flightticket, since im from europe :) But maybe a mix of couchsurfing and some airbnb booking will do the trick.

i live in PB, which is like 12 min from ATOS. you can probably crash on my couch for a bit if need be, PM me

PM'ed you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back