training in new england

skellington9226

White Belt
Reaction score
i'm gonna be spending some time in new england (specifically Connecticut, new Hampshire and Vermont) and was wondering if anyone knew a good bjj place out there?

is this skellington from the b9board? anyways roberto maia out of boston gracie barra i've heard is good. i dont know much for connecticut/vermont/NH but i know theres a gracie barra somewhere in NH i wanna say manchester.

Team Link is a good school with a bunch of locations in MA and CT

Where are you going to be in VT . There is a number of schools here . I can point you to the one nearest you .

near bellows falls

Check out Green Mtn BJJ , it is in Rutland (It is the closest one to Bellow Falls that I know of ). Craig Willy is the Instructor/owner of the club he is a brown belt under Julio Fernandez . Craig is always competing (Grappler Quest , N.A.G.A , Vermont Open , ETC ) and Placing . You can Google his school name for more info and his e-mail address . BTW what rank are you and how long have you been training .

If you're in NH, I imagine Manchester is most likely, so maybe Burgess Studios. If you're around Nashua/Hudson and want pure BJJ, the guys at Team Triumph BJJ are real cool. A couple of the guys over there actually run a nice MMA store close by too. North East MMA Academy in Hudson is pretty chill too, but thats less pure bjj. Just some input from a local.

Check out Green Mtn BJJ , it is in Rutland (It is the closest one to Bellow Falls that I know of ). Craig Willy is the Instructor/owner of the club he is a brown belt under Julio Fernandez . Craig is always competing (Grappler Quest , N.A.G.A , Vermont Open , ETC ) and Placing . You can Google his school name for more info and his e-mail address . BTW what rank are you and how long have you been training .

im a white belt and train ive been training for 6 months. and thanks

Back