Training in Las Vegas this Thurs & Fri

MMA954

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm getting into Las Vegas early Thursday morning. I wanted to hit up and evening class and a Friday morning class. I'm planning on going to Drysdale's 10:30 am class on Friday but not sure what to do for Thursday evening. Any ideas? I was thinking about Cobra Kai with Sim Go but the friend who is traveling with me is a big guy and wants to train with a bigger instructors.
Does Vinny Magalhaes teach anywhere on Thursday nights?
What gyms are even open this week?

Thanks

Vinny is at Throw down, I don't know his schedule. If you decide to do CK on thursday, let me know and I can send out a bat signal for big dudes to be there.

Thanks for the help. Do you do the 6 pm no-gi class or the 7 pm gi class on Thursday?

I do both, but I am still healing a tattoo I got on Saturday so I won't be on the mats at all this week.

6 pm tends to be the larger class, but 7 pm has the most mat space

If your friend gets to sparr with Wandy, tell him to axekick Wandy.

double check the gym if they are open before you head down there. i know some gyms close down for the holidays and reopen on jan 2

double check the gym if they are open before you head down there. i know some gyms close down for the holidays and reopen on jan 2

I guess that's what I'm trying to do on here. I talked to a guy at Drysdale's and I know they are open. I haven't been able to get thru to Cobra Kai but Ice 9 Cobra says they r open and trains there. I'm almost positive we will end up going to Cobra Kai but I want to see what the other option are bc my friend isn't totally sold on CK yet.

Check out sergio penhas school. Thursday nights is no gi there. Good environment to train in.

Message Murdoch to see if Sergio is open, he trains there

Back