Trade Jones for Bader and Fedor

Much rather have Moose and Lima tbh. Bader was never a fighter that was particularly interesting, and despite the fact he's obviously improved still don't think he'd touch the belt in UFC even in a weight class bereft of Bones. Watching Fedor fight is just sad now. Give him one more winnable fight and then call it a day.

I have no interest in seeing old man Fedor get brutally KOd by Ngannou because Dana wants to be petty

And Bader will just lose to the top fighters like he always has

Ugh. Not Bader. We already got rid of him once and now you want to bring him back? :p

Bring back Mousasi if you wanna bring someone back. :)
We've already seen Mousasi in the UFC; he's always going to be top 5ish but not good enough to be champion.

Bring Lima over and see how well he does

We've already seen Mousasi in the UFC; he's always going to be top 5ish but not good enough to be champion.

Bring Lima over and see how well he does

I'd be down for bringing Lima back. Hell yeah. Bring them both back.

<mma4>

Last edited:
We’d like to see Jones rematch Dominic Reyes and test himself @ HW but he’s not going up and he’s avoiding Reyes like the plague.

Send him to Bellator where he can fight new opponents and have Bader and Fedor mix up the LHW and HW divisions.

Fedor in the UFC at 44 years old?

It'd be like when Sting joined the WWE.

We’d like to see Jones rematch Dominic Reyes and test himself @ HW but he’s not going up and he’s avoiding Reyes like the plague.

Send him to Bellator where he can fight new opponents and have Bader and Fedor mix up the LHW and HW divisions.

I'm not sure we can really say what Jones is or isn't going to do based on a bluster-filled Twitter pissing contest with Dana.

Dana would put Francis against Fedor and I don't want to see a death in the UFC.

I’m trying to be a kinder, gentler poster. But it’s a completely valid point.
It’s a valid point. Usually I say “former/future UFC champions,” and even the “future” part is kind of stupid, that’s just to include Nog (although I do think he’s worth including in that metric). Overall the # of former UFC champs Fedor best is an important metric and should be looked at.

But mostly I was just busting your balls and dropping in to say hello.

Bader yes. But I really dont want to see Fedor get fucked up anymore, its depressing as hell. If the guy ever fights again it should be in freakshow fights only.

It’s a valid point. Usually I say “former/future UFC champions,” and even the “future” part is kind of stupid, that’s just to include Nog (although I do think he’s worth including in that metric). Overall the # of former UFC champs Fedor best is an important metric and should be looked at.

But mostly I was just busting your balls and dropping in to say hello.
I figured you were just giving me the business. I have no problem with “former UFC champ.”

Sidenote: Crazy fuckin world right now, huh?

make jones sit out until hes ready to prove hes the champion at LHW again or move up and test himself....if he never fights again...so be it, hes never going to be someone that the fans clamour for

in the meantime, strip him if he wont fight Reyes and make Reyes vs Jan for the title

they have invested too much time money and effort into Jones to let him go now....

I figured you were just giving me the business. I have no problem with “former UFC champ.”

Sidenote: Crazy fuckin world right now, huh?
It’s insane. I’m old enough to remember the ‘92 LA riots well, but I don’t recall that spreading across the country like these have. I think the quarantine has made things worse; there’s a lot of people who lost their jobs, their businesses, are sick of being cooped up and isolated at home, and are frustrated. I think there are some well-meaning protesters who are sick of these abuses of power by police and courts that have been going on forever; and there are some assholes who are destructive opportunists, piggybacking on this to loot and fuck shit up.

Sorry for splitting hairs, but he’s 0-0 against UFC champs. Semantics, I know, but beating Mir in bellator isn’t beating Mir the UFC champ. We all missed out that they couldn’t work a deal to get him in the UFC. Seeing him continue against top competition would’ve been a gift to fans and a lot of debates would be settled.
When Fedor was in his prime all the top HW’s were in Pride. What are you talking about??

Only if you’re a Reem fan. Unfortunately, Fedor is not the killer he used to be.
Agreed Fedor is slowing down. But he can still swing some hammers and his speed isn’t complete shot. He could catch Reem and put his lights outs. His mobility might be a problem as he’s become a plodding headhunter and Reem still moves pretty well. Given the deterioration of both of their chins, it comes down to who lands that bomb first. Just how I’d see it going.

Back