Torrie Wilson vs Maria - Miss PWD Sweet 16

Miss PWD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh i know. its just amazing how some of these girls get so much love instead of others. kelly kelly, sable, etc. i guess generic hot blondes are not my thing though.

With all due respect to your taste in cute chicks you might run into at a comic con or play D&D with, no one is hotter than Keibler, period.

With all due respect to your taste in cute chicks you might run into at a comic con or play D&D with, no one is hotter than Keibler, period.
she was certainly better than kelly kelly or sable. however, i feel she was just a touch overrated though. again, for me its likely the blonde thing. she looks no better or no worse than millions of others. however, from the waist down, she was flawless

I'm sure Maria would win a lot of other matchups, but Torrie's got to be one of the top all-time. Easy pick for me.

she was certainly better than kelly kelly or sable. however, i feel she was just a touch overrated though. again, for me its likely the blonde thing. she looks no better or no worse than millions of others. however, from the waist down, she was flawless

I admit I am a man who cares about waist down more than anything, its what I look for first in a woman (married now tho), however as far as non-bleach blondies I was dismayed I didn't get to vote for Alicia Fox. Although admittedly Alicia has been rocking the blond hair for a while now too, so...

Alicia+Fox++WWe+Hd+Wallpaper+2013+05.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back