• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Topuria brutally 10-8's Conor

methodgetsmcgregor-josh-mario-john.jpg

huh?
How does this contradict my point?

I can't take Topuria serious. He modeled his self image after Connor. It's like goofy sherdoggers starting to eat hemp bread and baby food after they saw Sherk do it. Airdyne bike sales went up that year.

Last edited:
Conor IS broken though

Everyone know it, including Conor - that's why he drinks and drugs himself into sleepless, dreamless nights.

Sure but at least he’s knocking fools out and is holding the title. Connor is just beyond pathetic at this point.
Conor never said anything about Topuria though, so it is completely unprovoked. Why would you come for the neck of the guy you so clearly are trying to emulate? Conor copied that model but he’s not criticizing that model.

Also, of course Illia hasn’t lost yet. He’s young and he just started in comparison. Let’s compare him now to a peak McGregor.

Conor IS broken though

Everyone know it, including Conor - that's why he drinks and drugs himself into sleepless, dreamless nights.
I agree. But the mentality being referred to, that would make a fighter fight in spite of an injury is called ego. That kind of ego has a short shelf life at the top. It was only a matter of time before he crashed and burned.
My question is, why is this relevant to Topuria? He needs to be worried about his division and his next fight.

Back