Top Prospects Thread

Sodiq Yusuff is better than Hakeem Dawodu IMO, he should be on that list.
Super Sodiq is ranked #10 in the FW division, which is why I left him off. I agree he's a beast though, legit contender at 145.

Super Sodiq is ranked #10 in the FW division, which is why I left him off. I agree he's a beast though, legit contender at 145.
Ahh you're right, forgot he was ranked.

Maycee Barber at 125. I'm not saying she could beat Valentina any time soon, but she's fearless. Stops fighters like few in that division can.

BW: Randy Costa, Adrian Yanez, Jack Shore, Nathaniel Wood
FW: Bryce Mitchell
LW: Ludovit Klein, Guram Kutateladze, Nasrat Hapqarast, Joel Alvarez
WW: Sean Strickland
MW: Kyle Daukaus
LHW: Da Un Jung

Last edited:
Come on Shebro's under 30 and not ranked! <mma3>

Carlos Ulberg is 30yr old LHW and trains with Izzy. Izzy himself stated that he says to himself "fuck" when he has to spar Carlos. He seems to have good Striking.

I’m liking Miguel Baeza, and I’m pretty sure Michel Peirera falls in that category, he just beat Khaos Williams. Michel could even be top 7 in WW if he plays his cards right.

I’m liking Miguel Baeza, and I’m pretty sure Michel Peirera falls in that category, he just beat Khaos Williams. Michel could even be top 7 in WW if he plays his cards right.
+1 for Baeza, but you lost me at Peirera.

He's an older gentleman, but Raoni Barcelos is the truth. Can't go wrong with anyone coming up from CKB.

BW: Randy Costa, Adrian Yanez, Jack Shore, Nathaniel Wood
FW: Bryce Mitchell
LW: Ludovit Klein, Guram Kutateladze, Nasrat Hapqarast, Joel Alvarez
WW: Sean Strickland
MW: Kyle Daukaus
LHW: Da Un Jung
Great list man. Bryce Mitchell is ranked, but the rest fit the criteria. I was shocked to see that Sean Strickland is actually under 30, seems like he's been around forever.

The only one I'll push back on a bit is Da Un Jung. I remember watching his fight vs Sam Alvey and was not impressed. If you can't look good vs Smilin Sam at this point in his career, it's hard for me to consider you a good prospect. With that said he's young and has a good record otherwise and there isn't much else at 205 so I'll throw him up there.

I refuse to accept that Michel Pereira is under 35 years old, even though his wiki says he's 27.

52303428_377172066405524_7592490637220380672_n.jpg

Sean O'Malley if he really focuses, drinks his milk, takes his vitamins, gets 8 hours of sleep and prays he might just amount of something. Maybe

LHW - Jimmy Crute turns 25 years in March 2021. 4 - 1 with 4 finishes in the UFC and has dubs over Paul Craig, Oleksiejczuk and Bukauskas in only 13 pro fights

Fairly certain he will leapfrog into the LHW top 10 this year

Michel Pereria looks 48. God bless him.

Sean O'Malley if he really focuses, drinks his milk, takes his vitamins, gets 8 hours of sleep and prays he might just amount of something. Maybe

He and Garbrandt will fight 0 times in 2021 combined.

Back