Top Posters

When he killed Razzle in the DUI crash do you think he ate the evidence?

of allt he :eek::eek::eek:s listed in the first couple posts (I was too bored to read the rest) I think Meat Fist is the only genuinely sweet motherfucker around here. He reminds me of a poster from RSPW or something.

Originally posted by Kain
of allt he :eek::eek::eek:s listed in the first couple posts (I was too bored to read the rest) I think Meat Fist is the only genuinely sweet motherfucker around here. He reminds me of a poster from RSPW or something.

Let's not be stingy with the props, Kain. There are some pretty funny fudgepackers on those lists.

I'm usually rather modest on here, but fuck, I have NEVER seen so much ass kissing going on as in this thread. You guys need to quit posting this shit and start posting other shit for me to read as I'm rather bored at work here, fokkers. :)

FTYD, Punkmother, and Chubby Bobby for their constant topical irreverence. These three fuckers will piss in your cheerios, grab your mother's ass, kick your dog, drink your last beer, and tell you that you're sister is DEFINATELY fuckable. Funny fucks.

Meat Fist because of his verbose ramblings, be they slurred by inebriation or tempered by sobriety, he is a fountain of literary knowledge and, apparently, intimately familiar with the fine inkings etched upon Axl Rose's body. Were he not married, I'd have my doubts....hehe

Vod. He's Vod, you fucks!

Pal Johnsen, 'cause he's norse and a groovy fellah.

Bah...I have to go, but I shall continue my ramblings at a later time. I haven't been posting much, due to a busy schedule....hopefully I'll be able to return to my pre-battalionreturn posting form.

Back