Elections Top Cybersecurity Official Fired by Trump After Certifying 2020 Election as Most Secure in History

I tell you something. While its good not being from america right now, its kinda sad to see 1 man, just 1 fat man who has a small penis syndrome and cant get a no, to destroy a whole country reputation among the world. I wish all the best to america, and I really wish the kind of damage trump does to the US is not that lasting.

I tell you something. While its good not being from america right now, its kinda sad to see 1 man, just 1 fat man who has a small penis syndrome and cant get a no, to destroy a whole country reputation among the world. I wish all the best to america, and I really wish the kind of damage trump does to the US is not that lasting.

The U.S. is a strange country. It despised monarch but during the revolutionary war ,when riots were breaking out, the role of king was offered to a German royal in the Wilhelm family. Our presidents have often undefined and reaching powers that can easily be abused but traditionally haven't. They are treated like king's even through we say we despise monarchy. In the past, you had Lincoln shutdowning the free press, FDR putting down strikes, Johnson integrating schools, Obama legalizing gay marriage, all over reaching things but for at least at the time good reasons. Trump is odd in that what he does is not for the good of the people and he overreaches his powers often and for no justifiable reasons. The system doesn't have a way to stop a wayward president aside from impeachment but republicans won't allow that even to the detriment of their party.

Last edited:

Bro, I agree with everything but the penis part. This is an MMA website. We're men, we fuck women whenever we want and we collect vintage cars. There's no place for penis talk here unless it's to brag about my torpedo sized penis.

Orange Man mad because the agency said this in a joint statement:

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/1...ture-government-coordinating-council-election

Two days later:

He fired a guy that sucked at his job. Read the factual news that is contrary to your likes

Georgia Audit Catches Third Batch Of Uncounted Votes Favoring Trump
https://www.dailywire.com/news/georgia-audit-catches-third-batch-of-uncounted-votes-favoring-trump

^ 3rd batch in ONE FUCKING STATE

Dude should be a wal mart greeter

Shoulda fired him for being a goddamn nerd and given him a wedgie as a parting gift

Orange Man mad because the agency said this in a joint statement:

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/1...ture-government-coordinating-council-election

Two days later:

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

HAHAHA the head of the DHS in charge of election security would wait for it.... openly admit he is a shit leader and f'd up.

Wow I've seen TDS but you are special. Special in the short bus way. ahhahaha. Yeah most people in charge of a function typically openly admit that they and their team failed.

He fired a guy that sucked at his job. Read the factual news that is contrary to your likes

https://www.dailywire.com/news/georgia-audit-catches-third-batch-of-uncounted-votes-favoring-trump

Why don't you say that it netted Trump only 176 votes?

You want the truth of the matter. In all states, you could have a system that is 99.9% accurate and that would be good enough. There are going to be fuck ups when you have 140 million people voting but aside from Bush vs Gore in Florida, you won't shift an election with only 99.9% accuracy. This whole election has been running a comb through a system that never was perfect but was good enough.

Trump going into full blown meltdown mode. I'll give the Dems credit, they predicted that Trump would be kicking and screaming and fighting before leaving the White House. Maybe the "he'll be dragged from the White House" narrative isn't so overblown now.

I'm sure the dozens of secret service members and their families he gave covid to cannot wait to drag him out themselves.

Wow, 176 more votes for Trump? Amazing!

They are talking about system being compromised, hence, the security. There is no evidence of such, as they said. When 140+ million votes are being cast it's impossible that there wont be errors and mistakes which effects both candidates, however that isn't fraud and it's not a scale large enough to change anything. Trump lost because more people voted for Biden.

"most secure in history"...yeah, and there were WMDs in Iraq...

I'm sure the dozens of secret service members and their families he gave covid to cannot wait to drag him out themselves.
Yeah because that Covid is a killer! straight killer! killed more people than smallpox! goddamn death sentence when you get the covid! might as well write your will and plan your funeral when you get the covid cause life is over!

Yeah because that Covid is a killer! straight killer! killed more people than smallpox! goddamn death sentence when you get the covid! might as well write your will and plan your funeral when you get the covid cause life is over!
<WhatIsThis>

Why don't you say that it netted Trump only 176 votes?

You want the truth of the matter. In all states, you could have a system that is 99.9% accurate and that would be good enough. There are going to be fuck ups when you have 140 million people voting but aside from Bush vs Gore in Florida, you won't shift an election with only 99.9% accuracy. This whole election has been running a comb through a system that never was perfect but was good enough.
These guys are going to look at this as the evidence of widespread voter fraud. Get ready for some massive over-generalization and trying to reason with them now.

Lol. Imagine a democrat did this.

I remember people legitimately believing the claim that Obama was going to refuse to step down and either run for another term/declare a crisis on his way to becoming a dictator or outright declare it so.

I can not possibly imagine the absolute madness that would have occurred had Obama acted the way Trump has. the US Right, Much better armed and willing to use force as it is compared to the Left, would very likely be doing more than trying to ignore it until it goes away, as the Left currently is counting down the days.

I remember people legitimately believing the claim that Obama was going to refuse to step down and either run for another term/declare a crisis on his way to becoming a dictator or outright declare it so.

I can not possibly imagine the absolute madness that would have occurred had Obama acted the way Trump has. the US Right, Much better armed and willing to use force as it is compared to the Left, would very likely be doing more than trying to ignore it until it goes away, as the Left currently is counting down the days.

That's because literally every accusation from the extreme right is really a confession.

Even Trump appointees can't get on-board the fraud train.

Some of them have principles, and others are just realizing they are going to have to live life after Trump leaves office. Destroying your reputation and sacrificing your values and dignity for Trump is not as financially attractive as it was 4 years ago.

The only people still humiliating themselves in Trump’s defense are those who rely on Trump’s base of support (Lindsey Graham) or those only relevant because of Trump (Guiliani).

Yes imagine Obama doing it.

Now, imagine Hillary doing it. Wonder how @genecop would feel then.

Good. The numbers don't add up and anyone with a brain can see that. If you're denying it at this point you're part of the problem.

Back