Top Contender or Combat Sports training gloves?

I aint made of money. The end tab for that is gonna be like 95 bucks! Screw that man.

Well then don't ask if there's a difference in quality between the cheapest gloves you can find online and act all offended when someone offers you a much better alternative. If you aren't made of money maybe you should focus on purchasing 1 decent pair and getting better friends who can pay their own way as well.....

eta: that being said my younger brother has some less expensive stuff from combat sports and while it isn't spectactular- it does the job; if those absolutely have to be your options I would opt for the 16oz combat sports gloves.....

Hey man I have those gloves. I bought them for my fucked up wrist and I love them. I actually sent them to KO so they could take a look at them. They are made of synthetic leather so don't expect them to last too long and they will TEAR UP on the heavy bag. If it's for sparring get the TC because the wrist strap is wider than the CSI.

Both gloves are identical - except for the color.

They truly are SUPER SOFT. They would be great for sparring and punching your friends as the have an incredible amount of padding at the fist. They are what they are though - which is a pretty inexpensive glove, you can have some fun with them none the less.

Cageside

Both gloves are identical - except for the color.

They truly are SUPER SOFT. They would be great for sparring and punching your friends as the have an incredible amount of padding at the fist. They are what they are though - which is a pretty inexpensive glove, you can have some fun with them none the less.

Cageside

Really? My TCs went all the way to the bottom and the CSI's wriststrap left more room at the bottom.

Well then don't ask if there's a difference in quality between the cheapest gloves you can find online and act all offended when someone offers you a much better alternative. If you aren't made of money maybe you should focus on purchasing 1 decent pair and getting better friends who can pay their own way as well.....

eta: that being said my younger brother has some less expensive stuff from combat sports and while it isn't spectactular- it does the job; if those absolutely have to be your options I would opt for the 16oz combat sports gloves.....

thank you

and yeah, seriously, my friends are lazy dicks with no jobs. Fuck 'em.

The problem is that they have shitty 14 oz. everlast gloves which aren't the safest to spar with either. I'm not gonna wear some super soft 16's while they bang away with hard 14's.

Oh yeah...have you tried looking at KO Fightgears? They're TREMENDOUSLY good gloves for the price....and it's like.....free shipping and all...

Top Contender is good quality, they are usually cheaper because most of the time they are made of synthetic leather. They are usually a good ECONOMICAL choice.

Um...Truth doesn't make Muay Thai/Boxing gloves....

I stand corrected. I was half awake when I made that post.

If given a choice between those gloves, i'd go with kofightgear or primetime.

If money isn't an issue, twins or fairtex would be my choice. i'm just lucky to have gone to bangkok a few weeks back and got a pair of gloves for almost a quarter of what they cost online

Buddy of mine has the CSI ones...and they are SUPER garbage....

agreed the csi gloves are pretty worthless. i bought them to have as a backup, but they weren't even worthy for that distinction. in the end they did server a purpose as i got manny pacquiao to sign them.

Back