Top Boxer Win1

I have both, but I think it's going to be down to personal preference at the end. I love the Alien series over the Win1 for better feedback, but the opposite for my buddy at the gym who thinks the Win1 is the most balanced. However, we can agree on both are pretty well made and worth the money. If you think the Win1 are too pillowy, you might want to consider going Alien next.

I have both, but I think it's going to be down to personal preference at the end. I love the Alien series over the Win1 for better feedback, but the opposite for my buddy at the gym who thinks the Win1 is the most balanced. However, we can agree on both are pretty well made and worth the money. If you think the Win1 are too pillowy, you might want to consider going Alien next.

Are the Aliens useable have you used the Aliens for sparring? are they ok for the recipient?

Are the Aliens useable have you used the Aliens for sparring? are they ok for the recipient?
I haven't but I highly doubt I would in the future since the padding is very firm (I own a pair of 16 oz). I don't think any respectful sparring partner would consider using a pair of Alien's on others unless you want to be known as the jerk in the gym. IMO, for Topboxer Gloves, Win1 (or even the Old School Vintage padded ones) all the way for sparring.

I haven't but I highly doubt I would in the future since the padding is very firm (I own a pair of 16 oz). I don't think any respectful sparring partner would consider using a pair of Alien's on others unless you want to be known as the jerk in the gym. IMO, for Topboxer Gloves, Win1 (or even the Old School Vintage padded ones) all the way for sparring.

My one caveat to this is if you are very small say 50 - 68kgs, sparring bigger guys say 80 - 110kgs you could wear gloves that might hurt a little bit more, The worst thing is being a small guy and wearing pillow gloves and not having enough pop to even get them to question just coming forwards.

My one caveat to this is if you are very small say 50 - 68kgs, sparring bigger guys say 80 - 110kgs you could wear gloves that might hurt a little bit more, The worst thing is being a small guy and wearing pillow gloves and not having enough pop to even get them to question just coming forwards.
That's a good point Woldog.

Also brings up the question how heavy the sparring you usually do and if you have enough people in your gym so you find someone that matches your weight class. If the answer is 80% - 100% of your full power (we go 50%~70% of punch power) and no, Woldog's right about getting a glove that could let your opponent feel it.

That's a good point Woldog.

Also brings up the question how heavy the sparring you usually do and if you have enough people in your gym so you find someone that matches your weight class. If the answer is 80% - 100% of your full power (we go 50%~70% of punch power) and no, Woldog's right about getting a glove that could let your opponent feel it.

At my gym the only other fighters in my weight bracket were rarely there, so I'd often be sparring guys 3 or more weight classes above me, Average was about 30kgs heavier. So I'd wear 14oz or even 12oz gloves, so that I had a bit of sting when they landed but I never threw 100% power, usually about 50-80% so really it's about tuning your choices to you. If you are in a gym of heroes who think every sparring match is a world title fight then by all means use a harder glove to make them tone it back.

New stock green Win1 looking good!!

I read in his comments on IG that he’s bringing a red color to the Alien gloves in a month or two. Hoping it’s the same maroon/red as the Win1.

- he really should have all the same stock colors available for Win1 and Alien to be able to match the headguard colors.
@topboxer11

I read in his comments on IG that he’s bringing a red color to the Alien gloves in a month or two. Hoping it’s the same maroon/red as the Win1.

- he really should have all the same stock colors available for Win1 and Alien to be able to match the headguard colors.
@topboxer11

I think he will add all the same colours on Alien as on current stock options.

But I dont know. It could be done gradually :)

Anyway Aliens are just awesome. You can say that if you use them enough.

At my gym the only other fighters in my weight bracket were rarely there, so I'd often be sparring guys 3 or more weight classes above me, Average was about 30kgs heavier. So I'd wear 14oz or even 12oz gloves, so that I had a bit of sting when they landed but I never threw 100% power, usually about 50-80% so really it's about tuning your choices to you. If you are in a gym of heroes who think every sparring match is a world title fight then by all means use a harder glove to make them tone it back.

Yep, totally makes sense in your scenario. I definitely would make the same adjustment to in order to make them feel the sting or else they would just walk into your punches like the Hulk without any problems. I know if was boxing someone three classes above and 30kgs heavier, I would at least hold a roll of pennies in my sparring gloves.... ?1?

Last edited:
What do you guys mean by promotions?
Like Custom Orders costing less for a week or so, dropping the price for a type of glove for a few days, things like that. Nothing major like sales where you get like 10% off everything, ever.

Yea his prices are already so cheap and it appears he has a steady flow of orders so probably not much need for sales.

Has anyone tried the Topboxer take on the classic Muay Thai style glove they have?

Would you recommend the Win1 gloves for sparring, or is there a better combination I could put into my custom Topboxer order? I want protective 16 oz gloves.

Would you recommend the Win1 gloves for sparring, or is there a better combination I could put into my custom Topboxer order? I want protective 16 oz gloves.
Can't go wrong with the TopBoxer's Win1 if you're looking for a sparring glove that offers protection. @Vols1891 was saying in another thread that TB's Old School Boxing Glove Fiber Padding provides the same.

Back