Top 5 WW strikers in MMA

What about Larkin outstriking your #2 Masvidal? What about Wonderboy dominating Masvidal standing?
Wonderboy is 1 on my list lol, and I think Masvidal currently is better than larkin, who again, is also on my list lol

Were all three him getting KO'd by Lima? 3 strikes come on now lol. And even if true, look at his competition. The dude has skill but I'm not putting an unproven guy like MVP in the convo with Elite strikers of the division who have done it at a higher level than MVP ever has
Im judging based off his performances. Maybe you should go back and watch his fights. Have you ever striked yourself?

Wonderboy is 1 on my list lol, and I think Masvidal currently is better than larkin, who again, is also on my list lol
Lima dominated Larkin standing and hasn’t been outstruck in over a decade.

Wonderboy (who was KOd stiff by Pettis) and Masvidal (outstruck by WB, Larkin, etc) can’t say the same.

Im judging based off his performances. Maybe you should go back and watch his fights. Have you ever striked yourself?
I have. And if you think showboating with a low guard, against can oppenents shows you're somehow one of the top strikers in the world at your respective weight, then I question if you ever have. He did nothing against Daley, and got finished by Lima who most thought he had the edge over in the striking department. He has never been anything other than flashy. He's very accurate, I'll give him that, but other than that I see nothing elite.

What are your rankings bro?

Mike Perry
James Vick
Tyson Woodley
Mickey Gall
Of course the GOAT GSP

JK but I would probably throw Geoff Neal in there somewhere.

Lima dominated Larkin standing and hasn’t been outstruck in over a decade.

Wonderboy (who was KOd stiff by Pettis) and Masvidal (outstruck by WB, Larkin, etc) can’t say the same.
Lol yeah I'm not putting Lima's striking over WB you're high. Maybe he's over Mas MAYBE, but even then I just think Mas is better currently than Lima is at this point. Mas has improved his striking a lot after that WB loss

I have. And if you think showboating with a low guard, against can oppenents shows you're somehow one of the top strikers in the world at your respective weight, then I question if you ever have. He did nothing against Daley, and got finished by Lima who most thought he had the edge over in the striking department. He has never been anything other than flashy. He's very accurate, I'll give him that, but other than that I see nothing elite.
His power, speed, timing, accuracy and movement. Dont act like you cant see his skills. His striking credentials are also better than anyone else listed here. Hes 10x kickboxing world champ and 25x british kickboxing champ. And I have Lima as number 1 so theres no point in arguing those two against each other. Many guys people are listing here have been outstruck on more than one occasion.

Lol yeah I'm not putting Lima's striking over WB you're high. Maybe he's over Mas MAYBE, but even then I just think Mas is better currently than Lima is at this point. Mas has improved his striking a lot after that WB loss
LW Pettis KOd WB stiff just last year

Lima has outstruck MVP, Larkin, Daley, Rory 2X, and Koreshkov 2X in the last few years.

Koreshkov dominated the same Benson Henderson that beat your #2 Masvidal.

You’re overrating Mas and WB while underrating Lima.

His power, speed, timing, accuracy and movement. Dont act like you cant see his skills. His striking credentials are also better than anyone else listed here. Hes 10x kickboxing world champ and 25x british kickboxing champ. And I have Lima as number 1 so theres no point in arguing those two against each other. Many guys people are listing here have been outstruck on more than one occasion.
The thing is though, they have fought way better strikers than MVP has. Outside of the Daley fight, where he showed none of the skills you mentioned and the Lima fight where he got finished, who else has he faced at a high level? And all his metals in Kickboxing are semi contact or light contact lol. You think I should value that highly? His professinal Kickboxing record is 1-0. That's it. You should know what you're talking about before you speak smh

LW Pettis KOd WB stiff just last year

Lima has outstruck MVP, Larkin, Daley, Rory 2X, and Koreshkov 2X in the last few years.

Koreshkov dominated the same Benson Henderson that beat your #2 Masvidal.

You’re overrating Mas and WB while underrating Lima.
You're kinda just summing up fights and not breaking them down. He didn't purely out strike his opponents in all of those wins. You keep bringing up an old version of Masvidal instead of acknowledging his improvement since the WB fight. And that Pettis KO was as lucky as you can get. WB is a better striker than Lima and so is Mas. If they fought, Lima would be an idiot to keep it standing the whole time

You're kinda just summing up fights and not breaking them down. He didn't purely out strike his opponents in all of those wins. You keep bringing up an old version of Masvidal instead of acknowledging his improvement since the WB fight. And that Pettis KO was as lucky as you can get. WB is a better striker than Lima and so is Mas. If they fought, Lima would be an idiot to keep it standing the whole time
And I'm sorry but WB beat the breaks off of Rory way before Lima did it

Wait... We're really putting MVP on this list....?
giphy.gif

The thing is though, they have fought way better strikers than MVP has. Outside of the Daley fight, where he showed none of the skills you mentioned and the Lima fight where he got finished, who else has he faced at a high level? And all his metals in Kickboxing are semi contact or light contact lol. You think I should value that highly? His professinal Kickboxing record is 1-0. That's it. You should know what you're talking about before you speak smh
You dont know much about amateur kickboxing clearly.

Please enlighten me on it then lol. How is his amateur, semi to light contact gold medals, supposed to be reflected in a full contact sport where he's been knocked out in by a less "credentialed" striker?

TBF you're referring to (semi-contact) and (light contact) competition & a dude that only has 1 full-contact kickboxing bout. But even by your logic you would then clearly have to put Raymond Daniels above him who defeated him twice in (semi-contact) but actually has a 35-3 full-contact kickboxing record not to mention is also in the Bellator WW division. No? Also similarly crushing cans well to start his MMA career. Careful up there on that high horse though.
giphy.gif

1. Douglas Lima
2. Wonderboy Thompson
3. Lorenz Larkin
4. MVP
5. Paul Daley

How would you rank them?
1. CM Punk
2. Mike Jackson
3. Mickey Gall
4. Ben Askren
5. Demian Maia