Top 5 Snake Oil Salesmen in the UFC

How did you leave out Joe Rogaine? He's the ultimate UFC hype man. He hypes and promotes more than Dana White.

Luca Fury
Mike Dolce
Ariel Helwani
Glenn Robinson
Chael Sonnen

And the Champ, according to the UFC ranking system which does't rank champs.......Dana F. White.

:icon_lol:

Joe Rogan literally sells snake oil

Last edited:
Guys, the only answer should be Steven Seagal.

Without getting into a discussion of semantics over the term, I wouldn't necessarily say Dolce sells snake oil so much as he has profited from pedaling an unoriginal product. He's had plenty of successful clients, so it's not that what he does isn't effective, but rather that his service doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

I will never understand the Dolce hate.

Guy just seems like a gymrat that has studied some nutrition and is good at talking people into sticking to a regimen for the time required. If he can actually sell that package of skills and has clients that are satisfied then, hey, good for him.

At least he's providing a service and not pulling a Bernie Madoff.

Edmond whatever. Seems as greasy as they come.

I might be selling snake oil right now, with this thread getting almost 3000 views. Mind blown. :icon_chee

I might be selling snake oil right now, with this thread getting almost 3000 views. Mind blown. :icon_chee

I am viewing the thread, sure... But I'm also viewing some fine breasts over on the other monitor...

Guy just seems like a gymrat that has studied some nutrition and is good at talking people into sticking to a regimen for the time required. If he can actually sell that package of skills and has clients that are satisfied then, hey, good for him.

At least he's providing a service and not pulling a Bernie Madoff.

Dolce is the Beats Audio and Monster Cables of MMA.

Some people hate them for their success, but it's just good old Marketing, Supply and Demands.

Back