Top 5 Fights of 2009(Gorilla Productions)

Awesome, too bad boxing is dead.

Awesome, too bad boxing is dead.

Those guys...

tumblr_lare38Chuo1qe53n8o1_500.gif

ehh boxing feels dead as hell in 2010...

yup just like watching anime

To each their own...

back to boxing..

to the guy that said 2010 has been dead.. I disagree.. we have had some great fights this year. Juanma vs. Concepcion was bad ass! Mosely vs. Mayweather was pretty huge! Angulo is getting better and better and emerging as a real threat to the title at 154. Zab Judah is back and focused at 140..which is a stacked division! Alexander, Bradley, Maidina, Khan!!!!!! etc.. who will emerge as the top dog! Kotelnik looked good too and Zab's next fight is against another good fighter named Mathysse...oh.. and Ortiz looks sharp too.
Great division.

We have the cubans coming up like rockets.. Rigandeaux has a huge fight on the undercard of Pac vs. Marg against Cardoba...

I could go on and on.. boxing is looking right now.. the promotion is lacking in comparison to the ufc.. I mean nobody wants to see boxers live together in a house and act like frat boys..lol.. so boxing misses that weakly opportunity to build steam for fighters.. they have to build their cred in the ring.

but other than that, boxing is fine.. Im stoked about the future

War to the motherfucking sex!

I'll put money on Katsidis v Marquez to be fight of the year. Gonna be an absolute cracker of a fight, Katsidis to get the win! aussie aussie aussie

I'll put money on Katsidis v Marquez to be fight of the year. Gonna be an absolute cracker of a fight, Katsidis to get the win! aussie aussie aussie

Darchinyan vs Mares FOTY.

Boxing should cut to 12 weight divisions, start hyping the Ring Champions, use an 8 count KO, bigger stadiums, better organized tournaments (super six), and be penalized more for grabbing.

Without Nationalism the sport would be a joke in ratings.

To each their own...

back to boxing..

to the guy that said 2010 has been dead.. I disagree.. we have had some great fights this year. Juanma vs. Concepcion was bad ass! Mosely vs. Mayweather was pretty huge! Angulo is getting better and better and emerging as a real threat to the title at 154. Zab Judah is back and focused at 140..which is a stacked division! Alexander, Bradley, Maidina, Khan!!!!!! etc.. who will emerge as the top dog! Kotelnik looked good too and Zab's next fight is against another good fighter named Mathysse...oh.. and Ortiz looks sharp too.
Great division.

We have the cubans coming up like rockets.. Rigandeaux has a huge fight on the undercard of Pac vs. Marg against Cardoba...

I could go on and on.. boxing is looking right now.. the promotion is lacking in comparison to the ufc.. I mean nobody wants to see boxers live together in a house and act like frat boys..lol.. so boxing misses that weakly opportunity to build steam for fighters.. they have to build their cred in the ring.

but other than that, boxing is fine.. Im stoked about the future

War to the motherfucking sex!

Haha you went from Mayweather and Mosley to... JUDAH's back!

lol thats never a good argument for anything!

Im passionate about boxing, but the sport has been extremely dry this year. Sure it will end in a bang, but as far as mass market or mainstream appeal, NOTHING is going on.

On my list P-Will vs Sergio Martinez is #1

i was shouting "holy shit!!" so many times during that fight

Nov-Dec is the best stretch of boxing in years, and most of the last few years have been solid.

However, it's still a disappointing year because the two biggest fights didn't get made (hopefully 2011) and because boxing got pwend by the winter olympics, world cup, and even baseball (?)..or for whatever reason HBO didn't do anything for the past month. The strong end doesn't make up for the weaker year but hopefully it sets a standard for next year.

Back