Top 5 animals?

Good Call. I will replace the grotesque Hippo with the adorable pygmy goat.

50NV.gif

Goats are the best!

My position is that no matter what quality the cauliflower, breading, and sauce, it can never beat a real chicken wing.

GOAT cauliflower wings <<<<<<<<mediocre chicken wings.
I stopped at worst chicken wings to exclude burnt, rotten, or horrendous sauce / rub flavors, like Ghost Pepper Siracha fart and other only on a dare flavors.
Undercooked also.., I dunno if all you've had is Birdseye's then I can't really put much worth in that position lol.

But fair dooze.

Undercooked also.., I dunno if all you've had is Birdseye's then I can't really put much worth in that position lol.

But fair dooze.
Really it could be expressed as Chicken > Cauliflower
I've had a lot of chicken and a fair bit of cauliflower...it's not brand or flavor or style dependent.
I'll eat cauliflower, and maybe even enjoy it, but it would take some Michelin star mojo to make it main-dish worthy.
Not just chicken either. I've tried "riced" cauliflower as a rice replacement and mashed as a potato replacement. It was ok, but it clearly wasn't rice or potatoes.
Cauliflower = second or third tier side dish.

Really it could be expressed as Chicken > Cauliflower
I've had a lot of chicken and a fair bit of cauliflower...it's not brand or flavor or style dependent.
I'll eat cauliflower, and maybe even enjoy it, but it would take some Michelin star mojo to make it main-dish worthy.
Not just chicken either. I've tried "riced" cauliflower as a rice replacement and mashed as a potato replacement. It was ok, but it clearly wasn't rice or potatoes.
Cauliflower = second or third tier side dish.
Fair I've actually had Michelin star Cauliflower lol... The taste pleasure isn't good enough to be worthy of the animals life imo.

I have it's fucking great done well!! I've also cooked with it myself which was less good but still good.
Interesting... They're a really good chippy so I'd imagine they do it well. I'm pretty much the opposite of a vegan but it piqued my interest when I saw it, I will give it a try sometime.

Interesting... They're a really good chippy so I'd imagine they do it well. I'm pretty much the opposite of a vegan but it piqued my interest when I saw it, I will give it a try sometime.
Yeah it kind of shreds like flesh a bit, also the one I had had these bits that almost resembled bones... Worth a try if the batters good they use! Super important the coating obviously.

Gorilla
Great White Shark
Lion
Badger
Wolverine

Honorable mention Grizzly Bear

Back