Top 4 fighters you would like to see on the payroll for the UFC...

STRONGERTHANALL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think the heavyweight division is so extremely thin with talent that I would like to see

1. Jeff monson
2. Sergei kharatonov
3. Tim Sylvia
4. Josh Barnett (of course)

Although, these fellas probably aren't going to be knocking on the door of a world title shot if they join the ranks of the UFC if like to see them in some competitive fights with some of the mid tier guys..

Tim Sylvia, the guy who has trouble making 265?

Tim Sylvia, the guy who has trouble making 265?

The guys had some shaky times outside the UFC for sure, but I think he would surprise most of us if he got another shot. I'm not a fan of his, but were talking about heavyweights right now on cards with .500 records etc. what can it hurt to bring back a former champ in a tattered division.

The guys had some shaky times outside the UFC for sure, but I think he would surprise most of us if he got another shot. I'm not a fan of his, but were talking about heavyweights right now on cards with .500 records etc. what can it hurt to bring back a former champ in a tattered division.

AA made him look silly. AA would get smoked in the UFC now (and that's from a fanboy)... But he would do better than Timmeh.

These 3 could do okay
1.Barnett
2.Sergei
3.Soa Palelei
...in that order.

I think rumble would also be a great addition too, but I'd like to see him take a shot at heavyweight even though he's having success on the regional level at lhw

Tim Sylvia is one of the last people that should be in the UFC right now. There are prospects who are young and not coming off of losses that deserve a shot, not guys who are washed up and can't even make weight.

I think rumble would also be a great addition too, but I'd like to see him take a shot at heavyweight even though he's having success on the regional level at lhw

I agree with Rumble though, I'd like to see how he does at LHW in the UFC now.

muhammed lawal
shinya aoki
josh barnett
rafael cavalcante

Barnett
Filho
Manhoef
Monson

of course I realize that age is a factor on Monson and he's been there before, Barnett and Dana have their issues,Manhoef could make for some fun scraps and if Filho can get his head right...man that guy had potential lol.

I think the heavyweight division is so extremely thin with talent that I would like to see

1. Jeff monson
2. Sergei kharatonov
3. Tim Sylvia
4. Josh Barnett (of course)

Although, these fellas probably aren't going to be knocking on the door of a world title shot if they join the ranks of the UFC if like to see them in some competitive fights with some of the mid tier guys..

Tim Sylvia?? lol... might as well get butterbean

Melvin Manhoef x 4

especially when he was the cage rage LHW champ. When he was outrageously fast, and had a chin to back him up.

I would've paid huge amounts of money to see prime Manhoef face prime Leben

Pat Curran
Josh Barnett
Nick Newell
Keith Jardine (yeah i said it)

Back