Media Top 3 toughest challenges for Amanda Nunes

Aldana is going to retire her {<diva}

Norma Dumont over Shevchenko :eek: ? ? ?

I don't think that Julianna was any challenge. More like Amanda came like a corpse and allowed a journeyman girl to repeatedly punch her in the face without much resistance :rolleyes:

Peña won and all, but she didnt seem like a tough challenge on either fight actually, first fight she ran through Peña in the first round, then she got dumb and got tired trying to put her away, imo she didnt took her seriously, some even mention Covid as a reason for that performance, i still think she put a beating on Peña on that fight, 2nd fight no controversy at all, complete domination from bell to bell.

Shevchenko might had been her toughest challenge as she couldnt do much to her considering she is much bigger than Valentina, Aldana or Dumont pose no real treat imo.

Din knows, he's usually right too. DC's just an idiot, even though he's an ex pro I don't take nothing that comes outta his mouth serious.

I still say the Cyborg fight was fairly misleading and could have easily went differently in a rematch. Cyborg had a Werdum level retarded strategy in that fight (AKA run as fast at you can at your opponent completely disrespecting their punching power) and although it was a legitimate win and Nunes is very talented, it was not exactly a true demonstration of either's full potential.

Cejudo vs TJ and McGregor vs Aldo are extremely similar to this. Nunes is still essentially the same fighter she always was - well rounded destroyer who can finish you multiple ways but take her to the deep waters and she'll be huffing and puffing. Few can but it's been done and could again

No one.

Nunes is just too good for both divisions.

Aldana is going to retire her {<diva}

Norma Dumont over Shevchenko :eek: ? ? ?

I don't think that Julianna was any challenge. More like Amanda came like a corpse and allowed a journeyman girl to repeatedly punch her in the face without much resistance :rolleyes:
Aldana should retire herself. 35 years of age :eek:

The real question is what does she have left to prove. Right now the best WMMA fighter so far.

The real question is what does she have left to prove. Right now the best WMMA fighter so far.

Nothing. It would be cool if there was another promotion with a dominant female champ around her weight class that the ufc could scoop up. Unfortunately, kayla Harrison fucked that up by losing.

Back