Top 3 P4P boxers?

Calzaghe, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Hopkins, Wright, Marquez, Calderon, Klitschko. Those are the best fighters in the world. Order them however you want. It's your list. Make up whatever criteria you need to justify it.

i agree with that

I still can't see how anyone can put Calzaghe on the top 3. You can make case for top 5, but top 3... No.

Dominant undefeated champion for over 10 years, 20+ defences, 40+ wins, no losses, and has cleaned out the entire SMW division. # 3 is by no means generous.

Dominant undefeated champion for over 10 years, 20+ defences, 40+ wins, no losses, and has cleaned out the entire SMW division. # 3 is by no means generous.

20+ defenses with 2 notable contenders. The guy was tucked away in Wales for years and only picked it up in the twilight of his career. For fuck sakes, some of the most harsh critics actually came from his own country until he beat Lacy. Only recently were you guys on his nuts. I'll give him Kessler. That's about it. So I might have him at number 4. But as of now, Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Cotto are ahead of him.

20+ defenses with 2 notable contenders. The guy was tucked away in Wales for years and only picked it up in the twilight of his career. For fuck sakes, some of the most harsh critics actually came from his own country until he beat Lacy. Only recently were you guys on his nuts. I'll give him Kessler. That's about it. So I might have him at number 4. But as of now, Mayweather, Pacquiao, and Cotto are ahead of him.

I was one of his biggest critics admittedly, as frustrated as the next with his opposition. But he has now unarguably proved himself against the elite fighters in his weight class and dominated them. Something I may add, Mayweather and Cotto have not done.

Pac fights the best fighters but has lost in the process, and has arguably lost twice to the same person ranked lower than himself.

I

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back