Top 3 most exciting upcoming fights in the UFC?

This thread reminds me that there aint a lot going on this Summer.

I'm gonna say I expect Conor vs. Tony. Winner fights Dustin for title.

Rose vs Andrade
Cejudo vs Moraes
Donald vs Al
Robert vs Adesanya
Luke vs Blachowicz

Edit: Hopefully get to see Ladd vs Nunes, Max vs Moicano/Zabit, Khabib vs Gregor, Tyron vs RDA, Askren vs Covington, and Walker vs Jones by end of this year or next year sometime.

Last edited:
Izzy vs Bobby Knucks
Conor vs whoever
For wmma I’m curious to see how Nunes-Holm turns out.
Aldo vs Volkanovski
Al and cowboy.

1. Santos vs Jones
2. Woodley vs Lawler
3. Iaquinta vs Cowboy

Hm- Rafael Fiziev vs Magomed Mustafaev this saturday

There is really nothing on the horizon that gets me excited. I feel like none of these matches have any consequence anymore. LHW is dead to me which sucks because there are some young fighters I should be excited to see, but even Johnnie Walker I feel is going to be rushed and end up not achieving what he could. So happy for Dustin, but could easily see him getting the Tony/Cody treatment, in fact I would put it at 50/50 at best. What was the cost of that to Max and his career? Love Iaquinta and Cerrone, but the only thing worse than two of your favorites going at it is knowing that it will only hurt the loser and do nothing for the winner as far as title opportunities. Cejudo is on a fun run, but the idea of him jumping other BWs for a title shot at a weight class he has never fought at takes all the air out of it for me. It was stupid for TJ and Max and similarly it will end up being a travesty here too because if Cejudo wins, FW is done. if Moraes wins, now he is going to want to go down. At HW, if you aren't comfortable scheduling Lesnar then get Stipe DC 2 signed. On the Women's side Rose has brought the best division to a screeching halt with her inactivity. Nunes is similar except to two divisions now.

The awful matchmaking and lack of any kind of legitimate ranking system or standardized rules regarding the requirements of champions has basically turned the UFC into boxing. Just matching up names and no aspect of sport anymore.

Theres not much of note lined up tbh. I think boxing is looking more appealing over the next couple of months. Hopefully we get some interesting shit booked soon.

Bobby Knuckles vs. Izzy
Askren vs. Masvidal
Dos Santos vs. Ngannou

Back