3. The Hart Foundation
4. Arn & Tully
5. The British Bulldogs
6. Hansen & Brody
7. The Midnight Express
8. The Rock N' Roll Express
9. Funk Brothers
10. The Fabulous Freebirds
I like your list, except i dont know who #6 is. And #10 i think mightve been before my time

Id like to add... due to what they brought to the table ladders and chairs, the hardy boyz and edge & christian have to be on a top ten tag team list. They were doing things youd never seen in wwe at the time.

Also would kevin nash and scott hall be considered a tag team as the outsiders? They ahiuld be a top 5 considering their impact on the industry.

I like your list, except i dont know who #6 is. And #10 i think mightve been before my time

Id like to add... due to what they brought to the table ladders and chairs, the hardy boyz and edge & christian have to be on a top ten tag team list. They were doing things youd never seen in wwe at the time.
If the Freebirds are before your time, then Bruiser Brody & Stan “The Lariat” Hansen def are. Brody was murdered in the late 1980s.

Ok, here’s my top ten, order isn’t super significant.
  1. The Road Warriors
  2. Midnight Express
  3. British Bulldogs
  4. Rock N Roll Express
  5. The Hart Foundation
  6. Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard
  7. Dudley Boyz
  8. Edge and Christian
  9. The Freebirds
  10. The Steiner Bros
Damn, no room for Midnight Rockers, Outsiders, Sheik and Volkoff…

Honorable mention:

Demolition
Bushwackers
The Rockers
Natural Disasters
Money Inc

Road Warriors
The Steiner Brothers
Midnight Express
British Bulldogs
The Dudleyz
Hart Foundation
Bockwinkel and Stevens
Harlem Heat
The Outsiders
The Briscoes

In no particular order

1. Road Warriors
2. Steiner Brothers
3. The Hart Foundation
4. Arn & Tully
5. The British Bulldogs
6. Hansen & Brody
7. The Midnight Express
8. The Rock N' Roll Express
9. Funk Brothers
10. The Fabulous Freebirds

Tag teams stopped in 1994?

They were both good teams no doubt but compared to the ones on my list they don't hold up. Of course it's all just a matter of opinion.

Also would kevin nash and scott hall be considered a tag team as the outsiders? They ahiuld be a top 5 considering their impact on the industry.
Should they be considered a tag team yes. Were they a great tag team absolutely not.

An argument could be made for that yes lol.

I mean okay that Vince hated them but you have the Hardys, Edge & Christian, Dudleys and New Day who have a place over some of the oldsters. I think The Bar/Kidd & Cesaro were fantastic but I’m gay for Cesaro. There’s also the Briscoes. I know @D.R.H. wants To mention the Young Bucks.

Hansen and Brody were like APA before the WWF. Two big men that beat the crap out of people.

The Undertaker's first match that talked about on Joe Rogan was against Brusier Brody. You can watch some of his single matches on YouTube.

Stan Hansen was a massive star in Japan and JBL based part of his gimmick on him. You can check out Stan Hansen some matches on YouTube.

Michael Hayes was part of the Fabulous FreeBirds.

I mean okay that Vince hated them but you have the Hardys, Edge & Christian, Dudleys and New Day who have a place over some of the oldsters. I think The Bar/Kidd & Cesaro were fantastic but I’m gay for Cesaro. There’s also the Briscoes. I know @D.R.H. wants To mention the Young Bucks.
I'll admit I don't watch modern wrestling. So most of my knowledge is pre 2005. The whole business just died after the purchase of WCW in my opinion. It's never recovered.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back