Top 10 HW's head to head record

Look I'll tell you how to clear this up. Let them all fucking fight each other! Soon we will see who is best between Fury and Wilder. Then it would be great if one of them, ideally the winner, fought AJ. Then we'd end all this shitty bickering about who is better. Unfortunately, it sounds like we are going to get two Fury Wilder fights first so this will drag on for years. I really don't think they need a rubber match. The winner of this fight should be regarded as the top boy and that's coming from a Joshua fan. But I'll still like to see the winner fight Joshua so there are no question marks.

Isnt The Ring owned by Golden Boy? That would explain some weird stuff.

The Ring went to shit as soon as Oscar put his hands on it. I use to subscribe to it but it gradually got worse and worse until I just stopped. I'll still read but if I'm at an airport as I do enjoy a couple of the non-bias journalist still on there.

Depends how you look at it, Wilder has 2 wins against someone in the top 5.

Would be interesting how they placed wlad, if he was still around

But why is Ortiz even at #5 to begin with. Ruiz has a recent win over AJ, surely that puts him ahead of Ortiz? In fact, why is Otiz even above Parker and Povetkin?

Look I'll tell you how to clear this up. Let them all fucking fight each other! Soon we will see who is best between Fury and Wilder. Then it would be great if one of them, ideally the winner, fought AJ. Then we'd end all this shitty bickering about who is better. Unfortunately, it sounds like we are going to get two Fury Wilder fights first so this will drag on for years. I really don't think they need a rubber match. The winner of this fight should be regarded as the top boy and that's coming from a Joshua fan. But I'll still like to see the winner fight Joshua so there are no question marks.

The only problem is Wilder has made it clear that he has no intentions of fighting AJ, which is what makes it all the more laughable that 'The Ring' could make him the undisputed champion.

You're still quoting me you freak.
That's ussually what happens when you quote somebody and struggle read their post. Or when you dont know who the last undisputed champ was. Hint it wasnt Wilder.....

that may well be the shittest graph i have ever seen....infact...its not a graph...its something a 10 year old knocked up on paint

Hasn’t fury always been top as he hasn’t “lost their title” or some bollocks like that?

too much wieght is on the defeat for AJ despite it being avenger and not enough on Ortiz defeats there seems little or no consistency in the method used to determine the order unless I am missing something

The Ring went to shit as soon as Oscar put his hands on it. I use to subscribe to it but it gradually got worse and worse until I just stopped. I'll still read but if I'm at an airport as I do enjoy a couple of the non-bias journalist still on there.

But why is Ortiz even at #5 to begin with. Ruiz has a recent win over AJ, surely that puts him ahead of Ortiz? In fact, why is Otiz even above Parker and Povetkin?

The only problem is Wilder has made it clear that he has no intentions of fighting AJ, which is what makes it all the more laughable that 'The Ring' could make him the undisputed champion.

Ruiz lost to parker and povetkin drew with hunter, those results seemed to hurt their ranking compared to Ortiz. Results like that compared to guys that low in the rankings pulls you down

TRRB list;

Heavyweight (+200lbs/+91kg)
Rank Name Record - W-L-D (KO)
Messaging-crown-icon.png
OPEN - - -
1 Deontay Wilder 42-0-1 (41) USA 1
2 Tyson Fury 29-0-1 (20) ENG 2
3 Anthony Joshua 23-1-0 (21) ENG 3
4 Andy Ruiz Jr. 33-2-0 (22) USA 4
5 Dillian Whyte 27-1-0 (18) ENG 5
6 Luis Ortiz 31-2-0 (26) CUB 6
7 Alexander Povetkin 35-2-1 (24) RUS 7
8 Michael Hunter 18-1-1 (12) USA 8
9 Kubrat Pulev 27-1-0 (14) BUL 9
10 Filip Hrgovic 10-0-0 (8) HRV 10

Ruiz lost to parker and povetkin drew with hunter, those results seemed to hurt their ranking compared to Ortiz. Results like that compared to guys that low in the rankings pulls you down

TRRB list;

Heavyweight (+200lbs/+91kg)
Rank Name Record - W-L-D (KO)
Messaging-crown-icon.png
OPEN - - -
1 Deontay Wilder 42-0-1 (41) USA 1
2 Tyson Fury 29-0-1 (20) ENG 2
3 Anthony Joshua 23-1-0 (21) ENG 3
4 Andy Ruiz Jr. 33-2-0 (22) USA 4
5 Dillian Whyte 27-1-0 (18) ENG 5
6 Luis Ortiz 31-2-0 (26) CUB 6
7 Alexander Povetkin 35-2-1 (24) RUS 7
8 Michael Hunter 18-1-1 (12) USA 8
9 Kubrat Pulev 27-1-0 (14) BUL 9
10 Filip Hrgovic 10-0-0 (8) HRV 10

I could just about justify having him one spot ahead of Povetkin (not that I would) but I really don't see a case of having him ahead of Ruiz.

Hasn’t fury always been top as he hasn’t “lost their title” or some bollocks like that?

They stripped Fury after he refused to give Klitschko a rematch and didn't fight for over 2 years while having no injuries. That was before his anti-doping rule violations.

too much wieght is on the defeat for AJ despite it being avenger and not enough on Ortiz defeats there seems little or no consistency in the method used to determine the order unless I am missing something

I completely agree, they made 'The Ring' belt to bring order to boxing rankings but now they are just as confusing.

Back