Top 10 70kg MuayThai Fighters today?

okay guys what do you think about prime time masato vs yodwicha 70 kg full rules?

Sitthichai vs primetime buakaw?

yodsanklai vs sudsakorn

youssef vs superbon?

Stop right there!

You've killed your credibility with the claim of Antoine being the future of Muay Thai...

My mistake, youre saying he's a legend. That's even worse, bro.
i meant that the other fighters are 25+ years old ,,,, and yodwicha is the future of muaythai ..... at first i talked about antoine the about all the fighters yodwicha fought the best at 63-67 but still not the best at 70 kg ,,, wishing him the best luck in his future

What??? Kanka your better then that. If Youssef could make 70kg he would beat Yodsanklai? Sittichai? Yodwicha?

Yod would KO him. Sittichai would out slick him and Yodwicha would suffocate him in the clinch. He's a good fighter but not that good.
At 72kg I wouldn't be surprised if beat them. He is absolutely destroying guy. I've seen multiple legit fighters give up in the ring with him. His strength is the clinch too, I'm not sure how Yod and Sittichai would handle a clinch beast with a size advantage. Yodwicha is way more skilled but he can also cut to 140. He would be 20 lbs lighter. Its hard to know though because these guys never fight each other.

At 72kg I wouldn't be surprised if beat them. He is absolutely destroying guy. I've seen multiple legit fighters give up in the ring with him. His strength is the clinch too, I'm not sure how Yod and Sittichai would handle a clinch beast with a size advantage. Yodwicha is way more skilled but he can also cut to 140. He would be 20 lbs lighter. Its hard to know though because these guys never fight each other.
So was Yodsanklai when he was in Thai Fight. Sorry but I cant see him beating Yod. The Yod we have seen since 2012. The guy who knocked out Kem, sliced up Chike Linsey and beaten the hell out of anyone put him front of him. Yod has an underrated clinch game. We saw what happened when Kem (who is a strong clincher) tried to clinch up with him.

okay guys what do you think about prime time masato vs yodwicha 70 kg full rules?

Sitthichai vs primetime buakaw?

yodsanklai vs sudsakorn

youssef vs superbon?
Yodwicha
Sittichai
Yodsanklai
Superbon

Fabio Pinca still good so i ser him near this top 10 too

Nagbe on ftr also still dangerous on The international scene but He is focused on kickboxing now

nobody here thinks sitthichai is the future? yodsanklai is absolutely dominant today, and i'd love to see a yodsanklai vs sitthichai fight get rescheduled. i absolutely agree with yodwicha is an amazing young man, and he will no doubt be a superstar for a long time. too bad we'll never see yodwicha vs sitthichai.

you seem forget what happens when youseff actually faces a top fighter. Aikpracha and thongchai just walked right thru him. He looks great fighting mediocre competition but when he faces someone with actual skills he usually get embarrassed

Are any 70 kg top 20 muay thai fighters taller than 185cm?

Are any 70 kg top 20 muay thai fighters taller than 185cm?
70kg fights arent really common enough to talk about a top 20, but Jimmy Vienot is 185cm and fought at 70kg last year, though I think he prefers 72. I can't think of any others specifically. Manasak is probably around that or a bit shorter and he fights around 65kg.

Back