Tony was losing that fight until...

I'm sure some fighters actually train knowing they are allowed at least 1 good eye poke per fight.

If he didn’t brutally finish most of his other fights and wasn’t on a 12 fight winning streak I might care.

Well Khabib has eyes as well, and they are vulnerable.

lol

That isn't the same as blatant cheating lol

How about Tony losing to Castillo until the judges announce their decision?

Or how about him actually losing to MJ?
Ferguson won rounds 1 and 2 vs Castillo.

Not going to argue with a Kebab goat-nut hugger

As a high level call of duty player, we prepare for this stuff. I’ve had mom throw pepper in my face at random intervals to adapt my resolve to all situations.
lnioylgypew21.jpg
sign above him should read "cannot fit into room"...he is wider than the damn door frame

eh, I don't really think it's intentional ... but, he also was losing to Barboza years ago til he illegally kicked him on the ground. he also hit cowboy after the bell. Like I said, I don't think he's trying to cheat but he definitely needs to be a bit more careful with this shit.

eh, I don't really think it's intentional ... but, he also was losing to Barboza years ago til he illegally kicked him on the ground. he also hit cowboy after the bell. Like I said, I don't think he's trying to cheat but he definitely needs to be a bit more careful with this shit.

remembering that barboza took that fight with like, a week or so, what makes his performance even more relevant, once he has to dry out a lot before hit the scale. without the illegal kick, barboza would probably won

Tony's fights have controversy around them;

Illegal upkick on Barboza which allowed him to darce him

Viciious eyepokes on RDA which shifted the momentum

Staph infected Kevin Lee gassing out

Late blow on Cerrone = doctor stoppage

Pettis body breaking = corner stoppage

Interesting isn't it, don't be surprised if Tony starts to do some 'veteran's moves' on Khabib.

Tony was losing the fight against Groovy until a eye poke as well.

He's done this in a few fights.

fight not going his way . . . opp's accidental foul that changes the fight.

ma bad

The old technique of accidental fouls

Chuck had his Kempo Thumbs

Jon has his outstretched hands

Tony has . . . out stretched hands, illegal upkicks,

The same is kind of true in the Barboza fight---illegal upkick hurt Barboza and the fight changed after that. But I'd pick Tony over RDA and Barboza 100% today, and he just finds a way to win. His time will come, but it's been pretty impressive to watch so far.

Maybe, Cormier gauged stipes eyes and right after ko's him. You need your eyes I'm guessing

People love to bring up d.cs eye pokes to why stipe losses but since tony is not black, he gets a pass. Sherdog at its finest

Back