Tony vs Conor?

I think Tony is a bad matchup for Khabib
that Khabib is the worst matchup for Conor
And that Conor is a bad matchup for Tony

Khabib's style is all about keeping you down and making you gas.
Tony ain't gassing and has some slick Edgy Brah bjj off his back.
Conor is praying for Tony to beat Khabib.

Funny I kind of agree with the above

Though i still favour Khabib over Tony

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor finished Tony in 1 round

Obviously the longer the fight goes, it will suit Tony

I really wonder what else Ferguson need to do to be appreciated on this forum, dudes literally on 12 fight win streak, fighting and brutally finishing top LW in process, but somehow Conor is bad much up because Tony had like 2 knockdowns in some fights? :D Gregor have 1 win at LW , 1 win, and all of sudden he is going to Ko Tony, you guys pretend like Diazs fights never happened, Tony's recovery is next level and there is no way in hell Gregor follows him to the mat, open your eyes ppl
Not sure who said Gillespie was going to KO Tony but they were at the time and likely remain an idiot, that said Conor matches up far better against Tony stylistically than he does Khabib so Conor would be be a live dog in that fight at the very least

Tony is a bad matchup fro Conor and if they fight, you will come to this realization too when Tony is strangling Conor by the 3rd.

Tony Ferguson is a better version of Nate Diaz in every way. Conor knows this and does not want to relive being on his back, getting his ass kicked before giving his neck.

Not sure who said Gillespie was going to KO Tony but they were at the time and likely remain an idiot, that said Conor matches up far better against Tony stylistically than he does Khabib so Conor would be be a live dog in that fight at the very least
Well he is unproven in LW as we speak, so it's just a theory crafting right now, but the only time Conor fought someone similar to Tony he got choked out and in rematch barely squiked decision. If Conor wins Vs any current top5 LW than we can actually discuss anything, right now it's just dry MMA math

Back