Tony trying to fool his psychiatrist

Tony wears a tie.

‘Fuck man he’s trying to look sane’

<{outtahere}>

Can’t help but feel for Ferguson and his family members. Mental illness is a problem no one should face alone.

Feel really bad for him too. He's a good guy whose had to face some demons in the past and now has to face another one. But if his mental fortitude mirrors his physical fortitude, he'll be back and fighting within the year. #ChampShitOnly.

Water is wet, fire burns and as we speak tony ferguson is banging his psychiatrist champshit style

52963b0369bedd0155aae1b0-750-375.jpg

22373883698_5d67297ded_b.jpg

upload_2019-4-5_19-15-6-jpeg.559571
1046945164.jpg.0.jpg

Feel really bad for him too. He's a good guy whose had to face some demons in the past and now has to face another one. But if his mental fortitude mirrors his physical fortitude, he'll be back and fighting within the year. #ChampShitOnly.

Not a huge fan of TF, always found him cringey.... Shades,hairline, awkward trash talk. Recent developments have cast a new light on him IMO. I’m now cheering for the guy, I truly hope he can get back in the cage and move forward with his career and personal life.

Not a huge fan of TF, always found him cringey.... Shades,hairline, awkward trash talk. Recent developments have cast a new light on him IMO. I’m now cheering for the guy, I truly hope he can get back in the cage and move forward with his career and personal life.
We all love him ! I see kids acting cringe cause now tony makes it look cool

I know crazy because I'm crazy. Trust me, he's losing his sanity. He needs to take some cognitive therapy classes for the forseeable future rather than fighting.

He’s trying to prove that he’s not crazy. That includes not wearing sunglasses 25/8

wearing sunglasses makes you crazy now?? I wear them all the time myself..even inside places...just between us..I do it so I can stare at all the girls and they don't know I'm looking at them...haha

wearing sunglasses makes you crazy now?? I wear them all the time myself..even inside places...just between us..I do it so I can stare at all the girls and they don't know I'm looking at them...haha
Well we’re talking about weird Tony, not creepy you.

Yeah life can be rough in general,but you add being in the fight game with it's ups and downs then mental health issues are magnifyed.

Back