Tony Fergy Fighting at UFC 229. Waitin on Opponent to Sign Contract

I hope is Pettis, a former champ and higher ranked than Al, Tony is the former interim champ and the real #1 contender, fighting the #11 guy is an insult imo.

It's incredible how far ACL surgeries have come the past several years. Back in the day it was about a 12-18 month recovery until returning to full strength. If Poirier and Diaz does actually go down then I'd like to see Tony fight Lee but if Diaz is not fighting Poirier then I'd love to see the Poirier fight.

I’m low key hoping it’s Pettis.

Most people think Pettis would get destroyed but just imagine all of the funky striking and grappling exchanges these two would have.
Yeah, That's actually a really good fight, and Pettis would be dangerous to underestimate, Tony is very hittable.

Im guessing hes going to sign as a backup to the Conor v Khabib

I wasn't waiting for his comeback until early next year at best, his recovery speed has been crazy. Well he's crazy himself so maybe here's why.

Or he forced it to the max and an re injury is imminent cue chair or steps or wtf would happen be this time.

It's incredible how far ACL surgeries have come the past several years. Back in the day it was about a 12-18 month recovery until returning to full strength. If Poirier and Diaz does actually go down then I'd like to see Tony fight Lee but if Diaz is not fighting Poirier then I'd love to see the Poirier fight.
Tony's was LCL tho right? I don't think it's nearly as severe as an ACL injury but I could be wrong.

Cord: pull up then

extension+cord%2C+25-ft%2C+12-gauge%2C+black_r.jpg

Goat

It makes sense to stack the card with 155 contenders who will be weighed in and ready to act as replacements if Conor or Khabib fall off the card.

There’s a such thing as UFC cards? That people actually collect?

{<jordan}

GSP loves dinosaurs... could this be a hint!!!
giphy.gif

That surgery seemed brutal. I find it hard to believe he can come back that soon, but I am sure this pleases the just bleed god.

When has Pettis ever been destroyed by someone like Tony? Anyone saying that is talking out of their ass. He matches up well. He may lose, but it'll be a good fight no doubt that either guy can win.

Poirier beat him pretty badly with wrestling and ground and pound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back