Tony Ferguson Wants Nate Diaz For Interim Title During International Fight Week

Sounds good to me.

They would be foolish to book the ill-fated Khabib and Tony fight for the fourth time.

Khabib vs. Barboza in July and Tony Vs. Diaz for the title the next night. Winners vs. winners.

NB4 Michael Johnson replaces Khabib for rematch with Edson.

Fuck Khabib. Most costly missed weight cut in mma history. If he won the fight then fought Conor in Russia , would of been history. He's now known for being a kid playing grab ass with a bear cub.

Fun fight but I want to see the Khabib fight. Because I think Khabib would just steamroll Nate and toss him around.

Unless they pay Nate at least PPV points & million dollar show money, it won't be happening...

I'm done with Khabib, go ahead. Do it.

Nate would say no obviously, he knows he ain't a draw, it's either a fight against someone who IS a draw or none at all

Why do i have a feeling that Nate will duck this fight.

Epic fight in my opinion, i feel Nate is missing the boat the winner of this fight puts immense pressure on Conor to come back.

I can't pick a winner in this one for sure.

I'd favor Nate, but Ferg is a tough match for anyone

Matchup is compelling as fuck

Btw, not getting too excited about this idea yet though. I feel like WME-IMG has about as much chance of getting a Diaz Brother to sign a fight contract in 2017 as I have of getting Scarlett Johansson's phone number.
giphy.gif

Nate might take this fight as a headliner with PPV points for the Interim Lightweight title.

It would be a pretty big payday and guarantee trilogy with Conor if he takes it. It is a winnable fight for him to and would be epic whoever wins.

Do Nate/Ferguson as headliner and Garbrandt/Dillashaw as co headliner. That could be 1 of the better PPV's of the year.

Ferg bloodies him up with elbows and leg kicks then wins by doctor stopage or D'arce choke

Would love to see this fight but it's not gonna happen. If Nate doesn't fight conor his pay goes back down to 20K/20K and a bag of peanuts

As a Diaz fan that would be an easy way to secure a title shot for him.

He or Khabib Nurmagomedov is the best lightweight in the world.

Nate won't fight anyone but Conor. He can't risk losing and he can't risk the card not selling because either would kill the Conor trilogy.

Barboza or Chiesa. Nate is coming of a loss. But then again records dont mean shit anymore so why the hell not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DiscordPlate
Back