Tony Ferguson vs. Alexander Hernandez for UFC 229?

Tony should fight Khabib if he gets past McGregor. I imagine that will be the fight to make. If McGregor wins and Diaz wins, that will be the next title shot. I don't think Tony should fight anyone aside from Khabib, possibly Poirier and maybe McGregor although I doubt that fight ever happens due to lack of marketing potential.

I'd say they should maybe give him Erick Silva. Only problem is one Silva is a WW and two you would be killing a prospect. It would be a great matchup though

The only reason Tony is so good at LW is because he's so big. I actually like this matchup because Hernandez has an unusually lanky body. Maybe it could pose some problems for Tony that not a lot of fighters at the weight can pose. I would love to see Tony lose to Alexander Hernandez. lol.
The only reason tony is good is because he's big? I'm gonna go ahead and assume you've never watched Tony fight.

Tony's not fighting for a while. And there is no way he would take that fight even if he was.

Do we really want to see this fight already? We just saw it last October. Give Lee more time to improve.

Yes the staph infection aspect of that fight was enough of a factor to change the narrative for making a second fight. That plus his performance against barbosa. Yes I think people do want to see that again.

fuck you op with fake news thought they booked it. pls change the title

Hernandez has done absolutely nothing to warrant a fight against the LW with arguably the best win streak in the UFC.

The only reason Tony is so good at LW is because he's so big. I actually like this matchup because Hernandez has an unusually lanky body. Maybe it could pose some problems for Tony that not a lot of fighters at the weight can pose. I would love to see Tony lose to Alexander Hernandez. lol.

He's so big.. what really?

His Reach is ridiculous, which is a huge problem for fighters like RDA, Mcgregor

But other than that Nate Diaz, Barboza for example are also very large for the division...
And yet theynever made it do the top

lol apparently ts wants to see Hernandez die

Not saying he couldn't hang with Tony, but he doesn't deserve that fight yet.

He should fight Ragin Al, then a Alvarez/Barbosa type before someone like Ferguson.

Do we really want to see this fight already? We just saw it last October. Give Lee more time to improve.

I mean, McGregor went from Dennis Siver to Jose Aldo (which became Chad Mendes). The LW division is tied up right now, so going from Dariush and OAM to Tony is justifiable IMO.

Conor was calling for that fight. Hard to say if Hernandez is calling for a fight with Tony.

If he wants it, so be it, but unless they want to ruin him early they might want to build him slower. Hernandez didn’t exactly run thru his past opponent either.

Stupid idea.

Hernandez at best deserves Pettis, probably Hooker to be logical

<{cruzshake}>

Give this kid another top 15, he has no business being in the octagon with Tony.

Lando Vannata wasn't ranked in the Top 15 and still had Tony dancing around the ring, never count out a guys chances just because he's not ranked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back