Tony ferguson on the bag

Bag's not made out of barbed wire or red hot steel. He's getting soft.

Where's the part where he's kicking a steel rod with his surgically repaired leg?

Last edited:
He's training in jeans?

OK which one of you is in the background there? I'd recognize that Sherdog bod anyday.

That looks like a dangerouse training enviourment.. a lots of shit that you can potentially trip on and hurt urself... if the definition of crazy is to do the same thing over again and expect a different result I guess Tony really is crazy..
War Tony!

i got a video of him punching a bag of raptors but i dont need peta in the my front lawn again

That looks like a dangerouse training enviourment.. a lots of shit that you can potentially trip on and hurt urself... if the definition of crazy is to do the same thing over again and expect a different result I guess Tony really is crazy..
War Tony!
Nah this is a normal environment for Tony. Tony typically trains on the bag with roller stakes on.

Since he is so cringy, i was expecting him to sit on a body bag with conor's name on it

Hurry back, Tony! The LW division needs more of this insane man.

I can't imagine the insanity that would be Ferguson vs Gaethje.

Was fully expecting him to be humping a big bag on the floor with thumbtacks or something this is disappointing.

Bag's not made out of barbed wire or red hot steel. He's getting soft.

Pretty sure that bag is filled with Jax, though.

jax-number-2-mark-weaver.jpg

Back