• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tony Ferguson being a POS

It bothers me terribly that there are a few people in this most triumphant thread who don't know who From Hell is

If someone told me they recently just had a neck injury and to please not do anything to hurt their neck. I may not have gone through the motions with them. I would have either found another partner or sat that one out.

it’s a similar situation to mayhem miller, war machine, and others like this. he’s got problems inside his mind, and he allows them to become problems for others.

mental illness sucks, but we all have a responsibility to curtail our impulses to expectations. if you act like this, and make no effort to improve, eventually people will attribute it to your character, not your illness.

lol. Please don't put Tony in with Mayhem, War Machine, etc. Those dudes have serious actual problems.

Tony on the other hand, might have some demons, but most of his supposed "mental illness" is just bullshit, and is just part of the character he puts on.

Tony is smart and knows exactly what he's doing with all this.

The irony here.
At least he didn't say it's "good" that people celebrate innocent civilians deaths. Someone that says that is the real P.O.S.
Your pussy hurts so much that you have to bring war room beef to the ufc forum lol. Pathetic. Go shill for Israel in the war room you turd.

During one of the fight week UFC press conferences (can't remember which one), his opponent asked why he broke some kid's (young adult) rib cage during training.

Tony did not give a fuck and said he deserved it.

This is why Tony will never be a World Champion --- his mentality is to go super hard in sparring even it means severely injuring himself or his partner. GSP famously says that too many guys go too hard in training, especially sparring --- maybe because their egos are too high.

Tony should learn a thing from one of the GOATs of MMA and not have a fragile ego in training.

Last edited:
Your pussy hurts so much that you have to bring war room beef to the ufc forum lol. Pathetic. Go shill for Israel in the war room you turd.
I'm not shilling for anyone. Both sides in that have done too much. I'm just laughing at you for thinking ANYONE is a P.O.S., when you have said some of the most vile things. You're a disgusting person, plain and simple.

I'm not shilling for anyone. Both sides in that have done too much. I'm just laughing at you for thinking ANYONE is a P.O.S., when you have said some of the most vile things. You're a disgusting person, plain and simple.
Didn’t say a single vile thing, it’s just that POSs like you choose to value Israeli life over Palestinian life. Either way, stop being a little bitch by bringing war room issues to this forum, take this shit to the war room.

Seriously the only sure bets in MMA is that Jones will eyesore someone in his fights and Tony is definitely a paranoid schizophrenic.

He thought his kid was the reincarnation of Jesus for fucks sake.

There is paranoia then there is insane homeless guy fighting invisible ghosts on the side of the road straight up delusion.

Its what he shows, and says sir.
I would be surprised if he's not tbh.

This was my first thought. This was kind of his brand from day one.

I guess some newer fans weren't around for that.

Also, we've just thrown in the towel on fighter bashing rules at this point huh?
I honestly am really confused by the fighter bashing "rules" on this forum haha. Seems like everyone constantly fighter bashes but what do i know

A training partner talking about how Tony tried to intentionally hurt him.

Tony has always come across like a POS to me, between the Verdum situation, how he treated that journalist who asked him about mental health, and all his weird bizarre behavior. Why does the MMA community give him a pass for being a jerk?

Werdum is no better. He likes to pick on smaller fighters and coaches. Glad JDS beat him in what was hopefully the last fight for both.

he’s always been a dog shit human being. one of the most unlikeable fighters of all time. one of the more entertaining guys of all time inside the ring though.

My favourite fights of his are the ones where he got his ass kicked. Especially the Gaethje fight. Just being honest.

A training partner talking about how Tony tried to intentionally hurt him.

Tony has always come across like a POS to me, between the Verdum situation, how he treated that journalist who asked him about mental health, and all his weird bizarre behavior. Why does the MMA community give him a pass for being a jerk?

His fights, training, and references to TMNT was interesting enough that people forget the bad stuff.

Back