Media Tony Ferguson Beating the Sh*t out of the Bag

I was about to say, Tony better have his TDD on POINT, the wire's got a nasty ankle pick I think even Tony could respect, I mean look how it got DC.

<{anton}>
Pure technique.

I see Teh Wire finishing Tony inside 1 minute.
Wire put down the HW champ with 1 touch.
Whats little Fergunson gonna do? Bring a gun?
Wire via death.

Legend has it El Cucuy is immune to C.T.E.
C.T.E. Is scared of Tony’s brain

"McNuggets Is Fried & Fathead Khabieber Is Off On His World Tour. I Got A Good Ol’ Fashioned Ass Whoopin’ W/ A Side Of That Hotsauce For Em’ On Standby, Don’t Trip One Bit. Them Boys Scared To Go Toe To Toe & We Just Warmin’ Up"

Gotta love this crazy mofo. Can't wait to see him back in the octogon.

only fighter to get ankle picked by a cable

Unleash this man. He needs a fight. It sucks,Tony has rarely fought over the past few years. 3 times since November 2016. Part of it because of his injury, but primarily because of the politics and misfortunes of the LW division.

I need a Ferguson fight.

20190211_204303.gif

Last edited:
We need three fights from The Ferg in 2019.

I hope they let him fight with those boots on..

Hopefully those goddamn cables don't take him out this time. Still can't believe the fight had to called off because he tripped over a fucking cable because he was wearing his shades indoors and couldn't see properly. It's like a bug bunny cartoon.

Over the past few months I think he's become my favorite fighter.

We need three fights from The Ferg in 2019.
Would be nice, but at this rate it’s not likely. The LW division continues to be a mess. I think we’ll be lucky to get 2.

"McNuggets Is Fried & Fathead Khabieber Is Off On His World Tour. I Got A Good Ol’ Fashioned Ass Whoopin’ W/ A Side Of That Hotsauce For Em’ On Standby, Don’t Trip One Bit. Them Boys Scared To Go Toe To Toe & We Just Warmin’ Up"

Gotta love this crazy mofo. Can't wait to see him back in the octogon.

This is why I never EVER watch his interviews.
<{1-17}>

Tony the type to get fully naked when going through TSA.

Back