Tony Ferguson “I am the BOAT”

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Interviewer: David Goggins coined the phrase “Who’s gunna carry the boats?” Are you ready to carry the boats on Saturday night in the octagon?”

Tony without skipping a beat: Whadda you talking about? I am the boat.. that’s Best of all Time.”

Well cte or not, pretty quick thinking on Tony’s part.. Hope he gets it done Saturday night..

On a completely different topic, Colby calling Thompson a pedophile for luring kids in his van with candy and karate… Colby going all in.

I hope Cucuy retires after this fight, win or lose. Guy has taken some big damage.

Colby is a POS for saying that about Wonderboy. Guy is such a solid person and beloved by his community.

Hope Tony gets KTFO again.

Hope Colby gets him KTFO too.

Wonderboy = Wonderboy = a Class Act

Neither Colby, nor Tony, will ever be in the same league.

Every family, in every country, would welcome wonder boy into their household.

No decent family (I can think of) would allow either Colby or Tony into theirs.

I hope Cucuy retires after this fight, win or lose. Guy has taken some big damage.

Colby is a POS for saying that about Wonderboy. Guy is such a solid person and beloved by his community.
colby has good rehearsed lines but the problem is he can never deliver them because he stutters like a mental retard

when he said 7th circle of hair i cringed so hard

Does that negate when he said "you've got nothing to gain in this fight" to paddy as trash talk?

colby has good rehearsed lines but the problem is he can never deliver them because he stutters like a mental retard

when he said 7th circle of hair i cringed so hard

He fucked up pretty much every one of his scripted jokes, but "7th circle of hair" was actually funnier than his intended punchline, especially considering Leon's hairline.

Hope Tony gets KTFO again.

Hope Colby gets him KTFO too.

Wonderboy = Wonderboy = a Class Act

Neither Colby, nor Tony, will ever be in the same league.

Every family, in every country, would welcome wonder boy into their household.

No decent family (I can think of) would allow either Colby or Tony into theirs.
I would welcome Colby into my home. I would take him to the backyard and let my pitbull loose on him

I agree with Colby once. Thompson and his clean shtick are creepy.

Tony is due for a walk-out song update, the puzzle pieces are all falling into place!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back