tony fergi vs benel darush .. who wins.??

Dariush is going to send Tony straight to hell.

Beneil Dariush by Decision. Will take Tony down and maul him. Don’t sleep on Dariush possibly knocking Tony out, he’s got that big power and Tony’s chin might be cracked after all those wars.

Dariush marginally beats CDF and now he is a favourite on sherdog to be the next champ.

I’m a fan of Beneil, don’t get me wrong, but he isn’t quite top 5 material and probably never will be.

I expect him to beat Tony, but can’t see him beating anyone placed any higher. He’s well rounded but not elite in any facet of the game.

This fight could go 100 ways and is one of the best matchups UFC has made in years.

Really depends on whether Tony can resurrect PGT (Pre -Gaethje Tony). If Yes, he wins (obviously) and if not, it will be a sad night indeed for us Tony fans.

I have no idea what will happen, but hoping against hope he is not done.

Tony by not moving in slow-mo like Dariush does.

Ferguson gets finished... Probably moves on to Bareknuckle next year...

I hope Beneil gets it done in impressive fashion.

this fight gonna be lit af
Ya, both of these guys fight like their next meal depends on it. If I had to guess, I’d take BD. He’s got a bit more momentum.
Edit: Tony’s a slight underdog at +140

Most hilarious AV + SN profile on Sherdog. Anyway I got Dariush.

Rooting for darush. He seems like a nice guy and has exciting fights win or lose.

Tony is and alwayshas been a pos and isnt even mentally sound anymore

Big step down for tony but he is on the decline and dariush is peaking curious to see how it will go

Daruish is reaching his prime. Tony is no longer in his prime, and imo not a top 10 LW anymore (though he may prove me wrong).

Back