Tony and Khabib fighting on the same card

You do realise Conor/Khabib is happening right?

I think Tony against either of them is the most intriguing though.

I think Conor/Khabib is gonna shock people. Conor by TKO.
And quick too.

Sure as hell can't walk straight at Conor and eat his punches.

We will never see Tony vs khabib , it's been tried what 4 times now?

{<jordan}

Thinking both stay on the card and one of them doesn't pull out
LoL at youz

but not fighting each other. After cables and Tiramisu robbed us of one of the most exciting match ups you could possibly think of... Just doesn't feel right man <mma3>
Thers plenty of time left, somebodys going to pull out. My bet is that both Khabib and Tony pulls out so were left with Pettis vs McGregor

Thers plenty of time left, somebodys going to pull out. My bet is that both Khabib and Tony pulls out so were left with Pettis vs McGregor

This would be absolute greatness. Both are fallen kings, so to speak, a great story for a title fight.

I would still rather see Khabib vs Ferguson instead of Conor. It would be more competetive and fun. Conor is a cake[tiramisu]walk for the Eagle.

How hilarious/infuriating would it be if Khabib AND Tony both get injured before the fight?

Would be ironic if the thing that led to Khabib and Ferguson finally happening is a pull out (especially from a guy like Conor who has never pulled out.)

What are the odds both Tony and Khabib make it to fight night? Does Vegas have a line on that?

Irony is cruel like that.

Still a lot of variables in play before the event so who knows.

Kinda odd thinking about it now that ou mentioned

With our luck, by the time we get to UFC 229 we end up watching Khabib ragdoll Pettis for five rounds.

They just need to make it to the cage... Then. JBG Blessed.

but not fighting each other. After cables and Tiramisu robbed us of one of the most exciting match ups you could possibly think of... Just doesn't feel right man <mma3>
Cool avatar

Both Khabib and Conor get injured and Ferg v Pettis gets moved up to Interim championship

I think we'll be getting Conor/Tony that night...which I'm perfectly fine with

I am giving this about a 30% possibility. I think the weight will not be an issue For Khabib, But I also think that he is so prideful that any injury and he is going to pull out. He will not want to give Conor McGregor the opportunity to beat him if he is not healthy. I think in a lot of ways he sees himself as the Mayweather of the sport. It means a lot to him to try and retire undefeated.

Back