• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tony admitted he’s been losing intentionally

I like Tony and was rooting for him to get back on the horse, but I'm fucking sick of him and his delusional shit now, he's only getting worse both physically and mentally, so for his own good I kind of want Paddy to just fucking end him for good, tear his knee up or something so he can't fight again, that's the only way to get through to this guy

It's going to be hard enough to watch him lose to that mop headed tool... I really hope the UFC forces him to retire after this fight.

I like Tony and was rooting for him to get back on the horse, but I'm fucking sick of him and his delusional shit now, he's only getting worse both physically and mentally, so for his own good I kind of want Paddy to just fucking end him for good, tear his knee up or something so he can't fight again, that's the only way to get through to this guy
So you want him to lose and permanently injure himself because he has mental issues?

Probably would have been a good idea to beat Justin, then. Especially since Justin was Khabib’s last fight.

The guy is out there. Way out there. Nobody is stupid enough to believe this bullshit. The timelines don’t match up, McFly.

I think it’s not a good look. But the guy hasn’t looked good for 3 years. Not in the cage. Or on a mic, imo.

So you want him to lose and permanently injure himself because he has mental issues?
Don't know what the hell mental issues has to do with what I said, but yeah like I clearly said I want him to lose and be injured so he can't fight and get even more fucking cte, is that such a crazy thought?

Back