• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Tonight, the Kimface was born

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

@Al Stone That is exactly what happened. How do you not find that hilarious whatsoever?
Only Kim Winslow would tell a fighter to "watch their weapons" regardless of the foul. Who warns a fighter that way in any regard? It was even an inside joke meme.

She is one big punchline so to each their own. Kinda weird for you to defend Kim Winslow but whatever.

I did something liek this a while back but I thought Kim's head would look good on it too.

7LxXSwz.gif

If you have Photoshop, and even better, the latest 2020 version, I can show you how to cut out like that. hit me up via PM but I cant get back to you till tomorrow. If you don't have Photoshop, I cant offer much help.

One head Klingon Kim and one head Klingon Joanna would be better

This thread is mean. Also she's not very popular compared to other shoop subjects. Also she didn't get KTFO.

@Al Stone That is exactly what happened. How do you not find that hilarious whatsoever?
Only Kim Winslow would tell a fighter to "watch their weapons" regardless of the foul. Who warns a fighter that way in any regard? It was even an inside joke meme.

She is one big punchline so to each their own. Kinda weird for you to defend Kim Winslow but whatever.
She is most certainly not the first to use that. I have heard that many times at martial arts tournaments. With all the doofy things you can laugh at Kim Winslow about you choose THAT? You might wanna delete that brudda. She used it in the exact context you are supposed to

I did something liek this a while back but I thought Kim's head would look good on it too.

7LxXSwz.gif

If you have Photoshop, and even better, the latest 2020 version, I can show you how to cut out like that. hit me up via PM but I cant get back to you till tomorrow. If you don't have Photoshop, I cant offer much help.
Imagine Kim as one head and Shadface as the other...or Joanna alien face... hilarious

One head Klingon Kim and one head Klingon Joanna would be better

Imagine Kim as one head and Shadface as the other...or Joanna alien face... hilarious

You guys are bloody geniuses!! Thanks for the idea. :D

SiUp3vp.gif

edit: I made these last night. Should I add these to the OP? I gave her a Cerron-eye too. they are really big but I am too lazy to resize them.

lN1JAhx.png

1vPcpMF.png

Last edited:

your image isnt showing up. If you want to PM it to me I can edit it back in.

This thread is mean. Also she's not very popular compared to other shoop subjects. Also she didn't get KTFO.

Who cares. enjoy the shoops. Gonna sick Chael on you if you dont. :p

Here’s what a hangover shoop made on my ipad looks like.

View attachment 795231

NOT BAD!! YES I AM YELLING!!! IT HELPS THE HANGOVER. SHOCKS THE SYSTEM BACK TO NORMALCY.!!

I have an real old-ass PhotoShop (CS5) on the home computer where I do my Sherdogging. Even with that I should have been able to do a better job than I did, but I was satisfied with a quick 'n' dirty.
I use Photoshop CS6.
CS5 is a bit old but Photoshop as a program has been around for so long, most of the tools are pretty mature and well-developed.

Back